Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, BlufPurdi said:

They're full of themselves, definitely Liverpool like in their self-belief, but nowhere near as bad as Rangers. There's a scum element, the Orange types, that just cannot be eclipsed by behaviour from elsewhere. 

I'd fucking hate to have to be associated with all that shit and people like that knacker who asked Scott Brown how his sister is. My ex-boss is a Rangers fan and a really sound bloke, so I'm just a bit gutted for him like.

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

They had a planned celebration in the city centre win or lose. Sound like proper fans/club.

Meanwhile the Rangers end is virtually empty right now. 

1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

Two cheeks on the same arse, IMO.

I mean, only one of the clubs fans are known as massive fucking racists for one, but whatever hey [emoji38]

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I'd fucking hate to have to be associated with all that shit and people like that knacker who asked Scott Brown how his sister is. My ex-boss is a Rangers fan and a really sound bloke, so I'm just a bit gutted for him like.

That's when reality hits, there's a dozen people I know I'd have been chuffed for had they won, but I'll focus on the positives until I see them. :lol: 

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

They had a planned celebration in the city centre win or lose. Sound like proper fans/club.

Owned by 100,000+ of their fans . Their home stadium has about 60,000 in it currently.

Tell you what, I fucking hate when fans point at themselves on the big screen. Just fucking get on with what you're there for man. Smiling cause you're on the big screen when you've just lost a final on pens.

Also, think you should stay back to congratulate the winners like in such instances. 

1 minute ago, Sean said:

I mean, only one of the clubs fans are known as massive fucking racists for one, but whatever hey [emoji38]

Some of the other sympathise with the IRA... 

1 minute ago, Heron said:

Tell you what, I fucking hate when fans point at themselves on the big screen. Just fucking get on with what you're there for man. Smiling cause you're on the big screen when you've just lost a final on pens.

Also, think you should stay back to congratulate the winners like in such instances. 

Aye, I'd be gutted. Probably stick a finger or two up to the camera to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, Heron said:

Screenshot_20220518-231459_Gallery.thumb.jpg.04c5001d2f5453a52d1cce4f51a2066f.jpg

Wonder what our support would be like at a big final thesedays. Closest I've ever been was the semi at Cardiff as a 14 year old and it seemed class that day but think that was cos we new we'd get humped

It’s a funny way for Rangers to lose. Ramsey was their big January signing, they were at his feat, Boyd wanking himself silly on SSN deadline show. He was meant to be the signing that got them champions league, that won them the title, now’s he only gone and cost them the champions league. Oh the irony.