Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

Ashley Barnes is such a dirty cunt.

Β 

He also looks like a 52 year old coal miner.

Β 

Genuinely think he's the worst starting player in the league. Built an entire career almost entirely on blatantly inviting and faking fouls and whinging about it while being a dirty prick himself with more or less no technique. Mad that he wins any free kicks at this point.

I won't miss any of these clubs. Burnley is a shit club with shit fans. Leeds... also shit fans. And if Everton go down it would just be hilarious. Worth it alone for the meltdowns on Grandoldteam.com

3 minutes ago, brummie said:

Β 

Really?

Β 

Burnley going down is the boring end-result. Leeds or Everton going would be much funnier.

Β 

Leeds going down is like being told one of the funniest jokes you've ever heard but 20 years later and it's lost its impact. Everton going down would be like when Cartman answers the door to the people who have arses for faces.

Callum Chambers for us, on a free, what a signing he's been. Good all-round footballer. Scored a potential goal of the season for us and also weighed in with one of the best passes I've seen a Villa player play in years.

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Β 

Really?

Β 

Burnley going down is the boring end-result. Leeds or Everton going would be much funnier.

Oh, I'd love Everton to go down the most, but that means Leeds have to beat Brentford, and I'm not sure I see that, and I would far rather Leeds stayed up ahead of Burnley personally - love the city, they've been out of the league so long, only just returning, so no real novelty factor either if they dropped, plus Newcastle shouldn't need concern themselves with 'the likes of' Burnley staying up anymore (so that they are likely to be down there again the following season).

Β 

So with that in mind, that's how I'd like to see it go - still an outside chance for Everton to drop, but Leeds still with a decent enough chance of staying up if they better Burnley's result vs us, and if Everton are losing to Arsenal, then a draw for Burnley. and a Leeds win would see them down, which would be ideal.