Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

3 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Good results for us in all games today. Would've perhaps rathered Brentford v Norwich was a draw but any time Norwich/Watford/Burnley lose its never a bad thing.

Just need Watford to lose heavily tomorrow and the weekend will be perfect.

Not going to happen, Watford play Arsenal, Arsenal always fuck it up for us.

19 minutes ago, Willow said:

Watch Arsenal fuck up the Watford game today :harry:

Wouldn't mind that me want Leeds and Everton to go down would amazing. No way are we finishing anywhere near the bottom 3 now.

Edited by WillingtonMag

2 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Wouldn't mind that me want Leeds and Everton to go down would amazing. No way are we finishing anywhere near the bottom 3 now.

We've got 4 tough away games on the spin now, seriously doubt we'll be back in the bottom 3 at the end of them but it could definitely be squeaky bum time again. 

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

We've got 4 tough away games on the spin now, seriously doubt we'll be back in the bottom 3 at the end of them but it could definitely be squeaky bum time again. 

We are one of the most in form teams in Europe mate we no longer have to concern ourselves with relegation talk.

14 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Nah, want Arsenal to win cos I'd like the gap to 18th to remain the same and I see only Arsenal beating Man-U to 4th, which would be lovely 

13 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

I think we’ll get 4 points from Southampton/Everton which will virtually see us safe.

Yep, we're still not in a position to be picking and choosing who we want to go down, so for now, I'll be hoping for every external result that benefits Newcastle (this season) than any personal preference. If we were to only get a point or so from the next 4 tough away matches (which is very feasible) then we could just be 2 or 3 points clear again by the end of that sequence, putting massive pressure on the more winnable games against the likes of Palace, Leicester, Wolves at home and Norwich away.

If we beat Southampton on Thursday to reach 31 points with 11 to go, and a few of those 11 better on paper, then I may start to want Burnley and Watford to win to appease my personal preferences, but until then, I want everyone from 15 down to lose to everyone from 13 and above - so come on Arsenal.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, joeyt said:

IS that a different Arsenal kit or am I just seeing things

Shorts are red instead of white.