Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

9 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Burnley seem to be in big trouble now. they had so many chances in that first half but couldn't score, Dwight McNiel has  played 34 games this season and only managed 1 assist and 0 goals, missed a sitter today.

Still some weirdos on this forum have mentioned going for the the likes of him and Cornet etc..

1 minute ago, LV said:

Is it too much to ask for Burnley to show a bit of fight and send Everton down? 

I’m pretty sure this isn’t true but I feel like it wouldn’t have been the case if we were still pissing around the bottom of the table. 

6 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

You’re probably right but this is the first loss in a while isn’t it?  According to bbc Villa are time wasting as well so that may be a little early to say.

Aye for some reason i thought they lost last time out but they beat Watford.

Man Utd the 17.30 match tonight, why are sky so obsessed with showing the so called 3rd and 4th place fight - does anybody give a shit about it when there’s so much going on in the relegation battle?

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

I’m pretty sure this isn’t true but I feel like it wouldn’t have been the case if we were still pissing around the bottom of the table. 

People are aware aren’t they that before todays defeat they got 10 out of 12 points aren’t they?

These comments seem harsh