Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, Donut said:

Impressive run by Luton. Imagine if they go all the way to the prem.

They start heartily but badly, losing two one against Villa in an early Saturday kick-off. Shock the nation, but mildly, beating Man Utd in late October/November 1-0 at home in a game that is more about their opponent’s shortcomings. They are eventually relegated on sub thirty points.

Sounds like a nice assist for Elliot, Rovers lead 2-0, but Northampton have just gone 3-0 up, so that all but ends Rovers automatic hopes - they need 6 more as it stands.

Longstaff scored for Mansfield, so looks like Elliot and Matty will both be in the playoffs, and avoid each other in the semi's.

4 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Not sure Southampton are totally out of it, in a total tailspin

They only have two games after this. Liverpool at home and Leicester away. I think they finish on 40 points.

Seems a tall task for Everton to pick up 8 points and both Leeds and Burnley to pick up 6 but not impossible. Leeds likely need 7 given their goal difference.

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

They only have two games after this. Liverpool at home and Leicester away. I think they finish on 40 points.

Seems a tall task for Everton to pick up 8 points and both Leeds and Burnley to pick up 6 but not impossible. Leeds likely need 7 given their goal difference.

My bad, I thought they were only on 37, they're on 40 already.