Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest neesy111
12 minutes ago, Disco said:

Genuinely looking forward to the game tomorrow night. NLD is always class even when there’s nowt on it but pride.

Aye, probably the best derby after our own imo.  

Man City make the game look trivial, it's kinda scary. They don't seem to play at the same pace Barca did, but they're just as ruthless. Meanwhile Liverpool running around like Dennis the Menace kicking lumps out of people trying their hardest to keep up. 

Asking the man who's managed Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets if he's ever seen a better performance from one of his midfielders than KDB against Wolves tonight. :lol: Not that he wasn't unreal like, but it's Wolves.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Asking the man who's managed Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets if he's ever seen a better performance from one of his midfielders than KDB against Wolves tonight. :lol: Not that he wasn't unreal like, but it's Wolves.

Had to read that again before seeing midfielder 

7 minutes ago, OCK said:

Man City make the game look trivial, it's kinda scary. They don't seem to play at the same pace Barca did, but they're just as ruthless. Meanwhile Liverpool running around like Dennis the Menace kicking lumps out of people trying their hardest to keep up. 

To be fair they've kept up fairly well.

1 hour ago, duo said:

They're just so far ahead every team other than Liverpool.  Ridiculous.

I agree....and yet Chelsea and (probably) Liverpool have become Champions League winning non-champions at the same time ManCity dominated the PL. 

45 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

wonder where KDB sits compared to them 3? A league below given that he’s never win the CL?

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Was ructions outside the ground supposedly too. Still find it quite funny that the French don’t really like football that much but those that do are utter nut jobs.

They rioted earlier in the season against Marseille, was mental, players scrapping and laying out fans. Fucking medieval weirdos

11 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

They rioted earlier in the season against Marseille, was mental, players scrapping and laying out fans. Fucking medieval weirdos

Aye I remember watching it. Been happening loads this season. Nice, Lyon, OM & St Etienne all been forced to have games off/behind closed doors. Probably more that I can’t remember. Do love the juxtaposition of people who live in Nice rioting at the match. 

Wouldn’t be shocked if it boots off when Bordeaux go down too. 

6 hours ago, Mikky said:

wonder where KDB sits compared to them 3? A league below given that he’s never win the CL?

Where ever he sits it will be nothing to do with him not winning the champions league. Hate that metric for judging or ranking individual players. It takes the team and manager to win trophies an individual can only do so much. 

31 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Where ever he sits it will be nothing to do with him not winning the champions league. Hate that metric for judging or ranking individual players. It takes the team and manager to win trophies an individual can only do so much. 

I’m sure he’s just fine making his £350-400k a week and not winning the CL at the end of his career to be honest. Too many fans think with their hearts and don’t understand that for the vast majority of these dudes it’s literally a job -  that some of them happen to be very, very good at. 

Edited by cubaricho

9 hours ago, Disco said:

Was ructions outside the ground supposedly too. Still find it quite funny that the French don’t really like football that much but those that do are utter nut jobs.

They were fighting PSG ultras apparently. PSG who weren’t even playing. :lol:

Guest HTT II
33 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Eurgh

Nowt wrong with that, Mourinho used to leave the team-talks to Parker. He’s having a decent start to his managerial career IMO, I hope he does well and I’m delighted for our Bournemouth members on here that they are back. 

11 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Nowt wrong with that, Mourinho used to leave the team-talks to Parker. He’s having a decent start to his managerial career IMO, I hope he does well and I’m delighted for our Bournemouth members on here that they are back. 

Nothing agains Bournemouth as a club, just find Parker to be a caricature