Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Aye the replay changed my mind. Never seen the Konate touch on to Fabinho initially. 

Should have been a goal. Still didn't excuse the commentators thinking it should have stood before seeing that though. :lol:

:lol: not even people who play this game professionally understand all of its half dozen rules. 

Just now, McDog said:

Seems like most here supporting the Spanish team or am I off?

Of course never understood this support English teams in Europe mentality. Hate them all year then expected to shout for them in Europe...nah.

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

That it's provoked about 8 pages of discussion and confusion to me proves the rule is a bit of a mess

Imagine if a trans person had scored it. 

1 minute ago, WillingtonMag said:

Of course never understood this support English teams in Europe mentality. Hate them all year then expected to shout for them in Europe...nah.

Fair enough!

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: CBS too busy showing ads to have a proper HT show. No discussion about that play.

They don’t want to touch that shit :lol:

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Did a Real player kick that though? I’ce had a few shandies and I didn’t see that at all.

It deflected from Allison to two Liverpool players before landing back at Benzema? Did it not?

He did yeah, but it then seems to take 2 deflections off 2 different Liverpool players before reaching Benzema, so it's up for debate as to what the rules are in that situation. If you go old school, hes offside as when the real Madrid player plays it forward, benzema is offside. What the new rules are, fuck knows. It takes 2 deflections off Liverpool players and then there's did they play it intentionally. As usual, totally fucked the rules up so no one is 100% sure.

Guest neesy111

What a mee that goal was and is.  Intiially I thought it was a good decision because I thought real player played it and 1 Liverpool left in front of Allison made it offside and then become the replays etc.

Either we change to full games to var or none at all, how was the linesman supposed to see and judge the 2 deflections etc 

Just now, Inferior Acuña said:

I’m supporting Liverpool.

1) Good for the PL and us by extension 

2) it’s against Real Madrid

3) Liverpool make it easy with stuff like this

That's a fake account fwiw. Look at his other tweets

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I’m supporting Liverpool.

1) Good for the PL and us by extension 

2) it’s against Real Madrid

3) Liverpool make it easy with stuff like this