Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, joeyt said:

Because it doesn't solve anything

Its better than what this is were everything is reviewed by VAR.  There is no spontaneity about the games now.  You can really celebrate as the dreaded VAR is always watching.  Wont change the crap refs at VAR, agreed.

On paper I still think Leicester is better than us. My God does that draw against Brighton feel like a lucky fluke. We have som serious work to do. Top 7 is harder to achieve than I thought at the start of the season.

Just now, Awaymag said:

Why?

We'd be complaining how the manager cost us 2 points because he forgot to appeal against the fact a throw in was taken in the wrong position or because the ball wasn't on the 6 yard box line when a goal kick was taken.

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

Wouldn't be surprised if this is Brendan's last game, they look shot to bits.

He’s doing a Bruce, he’s mentally checked out before the season and is just waiting for his severance. 

Those giant self portraits aren’t cheap! 

Did someone mention that there were takeover rumours at Leicester and this was a potential reason for their inaction this summer?

Just now, maze said:

On paper I still think Leicester is better than us. My God does that draw against Brighton feel like a lucky fluke. We have som serious work to do. Top 7 is harder to achieve than I thought at the start of the season.

One thing Leicester don't have on paper though, Eddie Howe.