Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

I love Kenilworth Road. Would love to see Luton promoted and play in the PL before they move ground. 

It’s, well, an experience, I’ll give you that… 

I can remember as a young 7 year old listening to the match on the radio on our last trip to KR in 1994 - a 2-0 loss in an FA Cup 4th round replay. One of my earliest football memories, I was devastated.

Edited by Paullow

9 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I can remember as a young 7 year old listening to the match on the radio on our last trip to KR in 1994 - a 2-0 loss in an FA Cup 4th round replay. One of my earliest football memories, I was devastated.

Scene of the best clearance off the line in history.

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, Disco said:

Scene of the best clearance off the line in history.

And the emergence of John Hartson who was unplayable in one of the legs if I remember right and Scott Oakes who was a decent player who suffered bad injuries.

It does feel very strange having (different) football matches on BBC1 and ITV1 at the same time. The only other time that may happen would be deciding group matches at the World Cup or Euros, but even then, they would tend to be on ITV1 and ITV4 as opposed to the 2 main channels.

Class if Chelsea go onto score in the 20th extra minute added on to the end of the regular 90 minutes cause of the numpties holding onto the ball in the crowd.