West Ham United vs. Newcastle United: 19/02/2022 @ 12.30pm (BT)

LRD

2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

If Almiron can't in at left forward ahead of Murphy, he's done here. It might not be his best position, but i would have had him there instead.

Yeah if the left footer cant get in on the left then Howe clearly doesnt fancy him, shame as I always felt he had a role to play in this side.

2 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Earlier in week I said the game would be won in the midfield. Nothing has changed as far as am concerned.

Willock really needs a big game today to keep Rice quiet.

I really hate West Ham as I'm surrounded by their neanderthal fans down here, but while it pains me to say it, Rice is very very good.

Edited by Bimpy474

Not sure if anyone has commented, but no Lascelles is interesting, I'm pretty sure some thought Schar would be out for him. I like the way our manager isn't afraid to upset anyone, be that fans or players by not changing the team.

1 minute ago, Nine said:

How does Rio manage to sound so thick? Its almost impressive 

He’s another, like that gobshite from Villa, Agbonlawhore, who would be high on spice on the streets of EAST LANDAN right now if he hadn’t made it as a footballer. Sounds thick, looks thick and talks absolute fucking thick shite!

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He’s another, like that gobshite from Villa, Agbonlawhore, who would be high on spice on the streets of EAST LANDAN right now if he hadn’t made it as a footballer. Sounds thick, looks thick and talks absolute fucking thick shite!

[emoji38] Spot on like

3 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Not sure if anyone has commented, but no Lascelles is interesting, I'm pretty sure some thought Schar would be out for him. I like the way our manager isn't afraid to upset anyone, be that fans or players by not changing the team.

Indeed, I did comment above that it probably is down to fitness rather than anything else.. I get the feeling he will always start Lascelles/Shelvey/Fraser if fit and performing to a good standard

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Losing ASM is definitely a blow. He can create something out of nothing.

Our recent success has been built on a solid defence and a hard working midfield though, nothing has changed in that respect (Trippier aside, which we were aware of).

Very true, but we have lost our spark, and our proper new leader. We'll miss them, but we are better organised. I also like the fact the pundits are completely writing us off, nowt to lose in my opinion.