Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

This from a Baggies forum, and it's spot on :lol:

I've just written Bruce's final speach.
We played well today, we were solid and dominated the game. We kept a clean sheet which is always nice. I'm pleased for the lads they worked hard. Luton are a good side and on another day we could have scored a few goals. 
We will keep bashing away and hopefully we have now turned a corner. The powers that be will decide if I'm to carry on, but I'm still convinced we will climb the table.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

This from a Baggies forum, and it's spot on :lol:

I've just written Bruce's final speach.
We played well today, we were solid and dominated the game. We kept a clean sheet which is always nice. I'm pleased for the lads they worked hard. Luton are a good side and on another day we could have scored a few goals. 
We will keep bashing away and hopefully we have now turned a corner. The powers that be will decide if I'm to carry on, but I'm still convinced we will climb the table.

Only missing. "But the negativity from the fans and local press probably doesn't help matters.."

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

He said today that he needs more transfer windows [emoji38]

How else are you supposed to judge him unless it's after his fifth window? It's only fair; this isn't his team. 

Edited by wormy

9 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

You would think so, would you Steve? 

Sadly, he's gonna get another job after this because ya noo, West Brom fans just hounded him out cause he managed their rivals 

Edited by soyt

He's like an old doctor who refuses to retire or consider modern medical methodologies. Using the fact he graduated medical school in the long distant past and has been a doctor for decades means he knows what he's talking about. "End of". Unwilling to accept times change and he's probably doing more harm than good to his patients. There'll always be some GP practice out there willing to employ him on locum wages, ignoring the many times he's been referred to the GMC but somehow nothing has ever been enough to get him struck off. 

Got a headache? Let me drill a hole in there to let the evil spirits out. 

Haemorrhaging? Hand me my leaches (no, not my son and coaches). 

Suicidal? Roll your sleeves up. 

Depressed? Dust yourself down. 

Alcoholic? Not everyone's cup of tea. 

Seasonal affective disorder? Rent my villa in Portugal. 

It hurts when I train. Don't worry about training. 

Poor vision? Read my novels. 

Can't conceive? Keep bashing away.