Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

WBA fans need to realise he’s a smashing bloke and to give him time.  Terrible the shit he’s getting off them, after all he’s kept them in the championship. 

Edited by RS

Never ever stop this thread.  I can't stand this fraud and love reading about his shite patter and failures on the pitch.

One year on and I am still consumed by hatred of this mess of a human being.  It's frightening actually.  I think I need professional help.

11 minutes ago, RS said:

WBA fans need to realise he’s a smashing bloke and to give hime time.  Terrible the shit he’s getting off them, after all he’s kept them in the championship. 

Thank the heavens that Bruce can fall back on his dignity, not like the fella who got Bournemouth relegated.

#neverforget this quote from the fraud last year…

”Some of it needs to be more measured. I give respect. When I see polls, the next manager and the fella from Bournemouth (Howe), I find it disrespectful, I have to tell you.” 

Aiming a tirade at the journalist in question, Bruce raged: “Your paper was gunning for a manager that got a team relegated last year."

He’’s not a “nice guy”, he’s a horrid, unprofessional piece of shit. And that fella from Bournemouth has us sitting in fifth while you’re gonna relegate Albion, you piece of shit.

They’ve just played Luton at home and he makes them sound like Man City:

Bruce said: “Defensively I was very pleased with our display. It was much, much better.

“I can’t think of many saves my goalkeeper has had to save apart from the one Alex tipped over the bar from the deflection after the break.

“We got the defensive part right, but in getting the defensive part right, it’s taken something away from our attacking play.

“I do believe we needed that platform. We have a hideous record of conceding early goals and we’ve put that right for today at least and we’ve come away with a clean sheet.

“We didn’t create enough at the top end of the pitch and there’s the frustration for everyone to see.

“It was always going to be difficult today. They are up in the top half of the table and they were in the play-offs last year. 

“They showed how difficult to play against they are today at The Hawthorns.

“We stood up to them and I was delighted with our desire and commitment and that’s why the supporters stayed with them.”

Response to suggestion you should walk?

SB: "I'm never going to walk; that means quitting. I'm not going to quit. Never."

Response to boos against individual players?

SB: "For two and a half years, this club has been difficult. It hasn't had the results the supporters want to see, and since I've been here, everybody has had their fair share of a boo.

SB: "Whether it's Grant, Furlong, or Livermore, their frustration comes from not getting the results. This is not a new thing; it's gone on for a while. I came in & thought I could turn it around. I had a nightmare start, but last 12 games of last season, we hit promotion form which might have given us a bit of stability. However, we haven't had the results this year, which equates to where we are at this particular moment. It's happened too often over the last two to three years."

6 minutes ago, Emotic said:

#neverforget this quote from the fraud last year…

”Some of it needs to be more measured. I give respect. When I see polls, the next manager and the fella from Bournemouth (Howe), I find it disrespectful, I have to tell you.” 

Aiming a tirade at the journalist in question, Bruce raged: “Your paper was gunning for a manager that got a team relegated last year."

He’’s not a “nice guy”, he’s a horrid, unprofessional piece of shit. And that fella from Bournemouth has us sitting in fifth while you’re gonna relegate Albion, you piece of shit.

But the media said a few years ago we'd never accept cockneys. Funny that fella from Bournemouth is universally loved by all NUFC fans. 

Hopefully that puts another fallacy about our fans to bed.

29 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Just heard his response to

’you don’t know what you’re doing’ chants. Basically said he’s been doing it for 25 years. Yes Steve, but not very fucking well. 

Its better to be thought of as not knowing what you're doing, than to manage 1030 games and remove all doubt

Edited by Wolfcastle

5 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

They’ve just played Luton at home and he makes them sound like Man City:

Bruce said: “Defensively I was very pleased with our display. It was much, much better.

“I can’t think of many saves my goalkeeper has had to save apart from the one Alex tipped over the bar from the deflection after the break.

“We got the defensive part right, but in getting the defensive part right, it’s taken something away from our attacking play.

“I do believe we needed that platform. We have a hideous record of conceding early goals and we’ve put that right for today at least and we’ve come away with a clean sheet.

“We didn’t create enough at the top end of the pitch and there’s the frustration for everyone to see.

“It was always going to be difficult today. They are up in the top half of the table and they were in the play-offs last year. 

“They showed how difficult to play against they are today at The Hawthorns.

“We stood up to them and I was delighted with our desire and commitment and that’s why the supporters stayed with them.”

Out of his many many faults as a football manager the most infuriating for me was him totally "bigging up" the opposition before and after games.  Getting his excuses in early me thinks.

."They are up in the top half of the table and they were in the play-offs last year. "

As were West Brom when you arrived you cretin

"For two and a half years, this club has been difficult. It hasn't had the results the supporters want to see'

A year of that was in the Premier League, he's been the manager for most of the rest of it, and the bit that's left they were 5th and obviously winning plenty

its like every team he drops his side behind just gives him an excuse, in fact he probably prefers it to the pressure of playing a team below him

Edited by Wolfcastle

24 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

A quick look at the bbc match report confirms Luton had three shots on target, the same as West Brom who were the home team.

" I'd like to think after more 1000 games i do know what I'm doing"

Hmmmm lm just going to throw this out there, is what you are doing, is it  being a fat greedy cunt? at least you are showing that bloke from Bournemouth how classy you is.

2 pts from last five games. Worst return of bottom 5 teams

And you have to go up the table to 18-Bristol City/19-Blackpool to find worse form - and those teams are 4 points ahead 

18 - Bristol City         LLLDL    15pts

19 - Blackpool           LLLDL    15pts

20 - Hull CIty             LLLLW    14pts

21 - Middlesborough LDLWL   13pts

-----------------------------------------

22 - West Brom         LDLLD     11pts

23 - Huddersfield     LLWLD     8pts

24 - Coventry           DDWDL    7pts

What a fraud

Perfect result today. Fails to win yet again, but a draw and a clean sheet means he can prattle on about "stopping the rot" and that "wuh tightened up at the back" and even "signs of progress" etc and stays in his job without his payoff and misses the start of the cricket.