Steve Bruce Roadshow: Dates in Hexham and Blackpool announced.

David Edgar

Seems like he's lost a bit of weight, which you have to commend him for, but it does make him look a bit like your dithering 80 year old aunt who doesn't have a clue what's going on :lol:

“We’ve got a squad good enough and decent enough to take anyone on in this division.”

Worth remembering that when he makes another excuse after he’s winless in 10.

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

Seems like he's lost a bit of weight, which you have to commend him for, but it does make him look a bit like your dithering 80 year old aunt who doesn't have a clue what's going on :lol:

First thing I thought and fair play to him. 

Back on the tools now tho.

Post Press-briefing bacon butties.

Tuck shop full of kets from fining players for being late for training. 

Lunch

Mid afternoon Costa with The Steves

Take away with the missus*

Stick of Blackpool rock for supper

* (edited) The Bruces eat out out every night. 

Edited by Groundhog63

2 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Mid afternoon Costa with The Steves

The Steves have actually lost a member, Steve Clemence is manager of Barrow these days, and is actually doing surprisingly well currently and has them in third :lol:

1 minute ago, Fak said:

When he took over WBA who were top 6, left them bottom 6, got replaced by Corberan and they immedietly went back to top 6.

Blackpool chairman asked him about that... 

"Aye, you say that but, technically, what happened woz we stayed 6th but the 12 teams below us all got lucky for a few weeks and went above us then that bloke from Olympiacos came in and those 12 teams went on a bad run then went below us so we were always 6th.

Tomato with bacon, brown with sausage"

11 minutes ago, 54 said:

image.jpeg.d3cc8b8ac5115f5d449f4043adbb4391.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

That pretend national adoration for him when he got sacked by us was so…weird. 

Think it was almost entirely about trying to trash us rather than anything at all about him. He plays the victim very well though 

that little glance Steak Bakes has at the interviewer at the end is the point where when his mask slips

and you just know exactly what Steak Bakes is really thinking....

I'm only parroting these cliched old lies so I can sit here again in 6 months and tell this journo that I'm trying my best under difficult circumstances, but I'm not a quitter, so I'll be here until the Board decide otherwise. Kerching. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

You'd think I'd know better by now but I'm constantly amazed by how disingenuous and 'gaslighty' he is. Referencing Joelinton for crying out loud. :rolleyes:

Truly one of the biggest gobshites in football. Total fucking knobhead.

13 hours ago, 54 said:

Looks like he's lost it quite quickly.

Quick enough for it to be health related as opposed to a new diet and exercise program.