sunderland

Big River

23 minutes ago, Sima said:

I see the organiser of their flag display is insinuating that WF isn't entirely fan-funded.

Probably an angle for them to use to claim that ours is 'cringey' and theirs isn't.

It'll be taken as gospel by the morning. 

Fucking thick cunt, what an absolute whopper.

There’s a small minority of idiots following every team, shouldn’t be a surprise, but it’s still infuriating when they do something like that.

Could we organise to replace the flowers and get the statue cleaned, at least?

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Fucking thick cunt, what an absolute whopper.

There’s a small minority of idiots following every team, shouldn’t be a surprise, but it’s still infuriating when they do something like that.

Could we organise to replace the flowers and get the statue cleaned, at least?

Not without it being called sportswashing we couldn't. 

49 minutes ago, Sima said:

I see the organiser of their flag display is insinuating that WF isn't entirely fan-funded.

Probably an angle for them to use to claim that ours is 'cringey' and theirs isn't.

Their flag display is totally laughable. Think he should be more concerned about how shit it looks above anything else. 

35 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

@Sima- they seem to think that you are me. Are you barred from over there or something?

Aye.

They cried their eyes out because I called Janey “vinegar tits” once.

Quite where that stacks up with their repeated attacks on Amanda Staveley, Dawn Thewlis, Holly Blades, Kendall Rowan, Sav Mondo, BethNufc, those four lasses that were pictured in the town at Xmas and many more is anyone’s guess. She says fuck all about the abuse that is dished out to those.

Edited by Sima

26 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Not without it being called sportswashing we couldn't. 

I’d chip in if there was a firm called ‘Sportswashers’ that could be hired to clean it in uniform.

22 minutes ago, Sima said:

Aye.

They cried their eyes out because I called Janey “vinegar tits” once.

Quite where that stacks up with their repeated attacks on Amanda Staveley, Dawn Thewlis, Holly Blades, Kendall Rowan, Sav Mondo, BethNufc, those four lasses that were pictured in the town at Xmas and many more is anyone’s guess. She says fuck all about the abuse that is dished out to those.

Is she still on there, not seen anything from her for months.

8 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Is she still on there, not seen anything from her for months.

Only posts on the Newcastle thread when we’re in the shit.

36 minutes ago, GWN said:

Wor Flags is entirely fan funded so the stupid cunt on RTG needs to get his facts straight on this one and then apologise for being a twat.

I’ve read it as he already knows their effort won’t get anywhere near WF so he’s trying to discredit it as much as possible.

Cleary the kid that lagged all over the flowers/plinth is a cretin. I'd hazard his parents are mortified but, probs, not suprised but for him there will be consequences. 

Having said that his actions have nothing to do with the club or the wider support. He's accountable for his own demise.

Read all of the RTG thread and, whilst I agree, it was a cuntish thing to do a particular highlight was a suggestion "we need to guard our statues". Reminiscent of the FLA' crack over Churchill/Slave Traders. Yaxely-Lennon town crack.

Also I'm not sure coming back with proof from Northumbria's finest that one of your own fans DIDN'T actually shit in his seat is the win they think it is.

Anyone reckon we can have a conversation about this without loads of people talking about violent recriminations? It’s embarrassing man.

I’m sure there’s a law he’s broken and he should be charged.

Clearly the law is the correct way to deal with this act and not some mindless hoofing, the kid is clearly a clown and will have thought it was hilarious at the time.  doubtless regretting it at his leisure today.

Guest HTT II
14 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He looks legit 15. I’m gonna somewhat go against the grain though, and don’t think he should receive punitive punishment. Yes it’s stupid, vile, disrespectful but he hasn’t harmed another human being. I accept not many will share my view though 

He just needs a good slap IMO, but no real harm should befall him and especially his family. 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah it’s just stupidity at the end of the day and he’s doing it for social media. 

His mate has gotten off lightly in all of this too, I’d hope my mate would give me a slap or disown me if I was ever so stupid to do what this plank did. Clearly the pair are both thick as each other.