sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

32 minutes ago, Ken Boon said:

Some Houthi lover from Hylton or somewhere claimed that "the mags will be seething at the majority of our supporter base stance on this"

Anybody on here "seething"?

I know I am.... ????

I'm not only seething but I'm also livid too.

Edited by Scoot

Bewed players right to express their support for the equal treatment of Black folk only a fortnight or so ago, now they're back to being beacons of humanity. Bell ends.

Edited by Heron

To be genunine it would mean the inhabitants of Sunderland are specifically and uniquely sensitive and compassioante to human rights violations around the world (or even just Saudi ones, which defeats the concept), as opposed to anywhere else that's a lot less bothered (and personally effected, coincidentally).

The only people I could honestly see convincing themselves of that, are their lunatics.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Is it not easier to close this sunderland thread ?

Why worry about them or talk about them 

it’s all over hyped / fake outrage / jealousy 

we all have sunderland friends / mates and they are no different to us 

they want to see their team do well 

they have a good percentage of dopey / deluded fans who fucking hate us 

We also have a percentage of fans that are absolute knobs (usually on Twitter)

the real sunderland fans (your mates) are ok , good laugh , lots of banter , back n forward 

The doylems on the sunderland forums / twitter are absolute (baby humans) thick as fuck ….not worth speaking too

Obviously I despise them when we play them , love it when we beat them 

other than that , I have no interest in their players , position in the league or what they do 

7 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

That's a tad more difficult living in walker mind.

Edited by Nun tumblers

1 hour ago, JonBez comesock said:

the real sunderland fans (your mates) are ok , good laugh , lots of banter , back n forward 

The doylems on the sunderland forums / twitter are absolute (baby humans) thick as fuck ….not worth speaking too

other than that , I have no interest in their players , position in the league or what they do 

Just don't open nor contribute to the thread would be a better idea. Some of us still enjoy laughing at them and pointing out their hypocrisy.

Seething at the way they're turning themselves inside out and ripping each other to bits about something so inconsequential. It's literally only a problem to them because of the corner they've painted themselves into and the inevitable loss of their pretend moral high ground :lol:

Absolutely seething, aye

2 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

Loves paragraphs.

Hates

Full

Stops

5 hours ago, Ken Boon said:

Some Houthi lover from Hylton or somewhere claimed that "the mags will be seething at the majority of our supporter base stance on this"

Anybody on here "seething"?

I know I am.... ????

Yeah, every time I look at the league table and see us up there in 3rd, I seethe about how classy Sunderland and their fans are.

rtg has just gone mental today. 

Lots of threads about the World Cup...that they have no interest in.

Excile has even posted in the Saudi friendly thread.

Hatred, bitterness and "Mag" all over the place.

He actually thinks he's some kind of mackem warrior.

It's fuckin' hilarious.

I honestly think they would all feel better if they just spoke the truth and said " we are jealous as fuck because you have hit the owner jackpot".

Because we all know this to be the truth.

Jealous Sad Mackem Bastards.

It looks like the Houthi rebels mega hissy fits of late,on their rtgroom outlet,is all to do with the bairns in sunlun being to embarrassed to pickup the free tickets on offer at their skoulews, and are starting to ask mammy and step daddy for Toon, Brazil or the toon 3rd strip,this has sent Exile ott limiting his U9's circle of ermmm special chums, he's even had to stop one order of puppies for xmas. 

I’m sure that exile cunt lives in Gwent, there must be some murdering, gravy stained, shirt wearing maggot on here who has encountered this well known human rights champion down there ?

I mean picture the scene your happily walking around downtown Gwent in your white and green kit, then boom out of the Oxfam shop jumps Exile to give you a mouthful.

Any real life sightings of this crusader would be welcome, parents of young 2022 mags in sleepy Gwent beware there’s a nutcase in your midst.

Wheyzzz not playing Al Shabab because of fewmin rights marra:mackems:.

Fucking quiet as a church mouse mind:fwap:, when HRH Prince Abdulla Bin Mosaad Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud bought sheff utd in 2018,clues in the name marra ( Al Saud ) who are in the same league as ermmmm sunlun:sadwave:....never mind we all know your fewmin rights has nowt to do with the toon being taken over:mackems: