sunderland in the EFL

Big River

28 minutes ago, Sima said:

Fewmin rights warriors at it again.

"Haway it up the arse... and the darts.. hope they hit there targets.. hope bully boy wins it the neet.."

Is anyone else just sick of pretending to ignore how fucking stupid these RTG cretins are? This is absolute weapons-grade idiocy, how is this just brushed over?

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Bunch of horrible bitter bastards over there. They are so consumed by our rise, it really is destroying their bitter lives. Bet their lasses are all black and blue the poor cunts. 

Just had a quick read of the last 2 pages of their match thread on us and the bile, anger and hatred being spilled still, is unbelievable. Imagine being that consumed by your local rivals, that after they draw 0-0, you're still absolutely raging an hour and a half after their game has finished? It's a mental disorder, plain and simple.

Just now, Andy84 said:

It’s lush aye, just weird patter from them especially as one of them was taking the  piss out of a little kid. 

They've got nowt else tbf. They might as well support a tiddly winks team such is the vast gulf in levels of each club.

The craic about the bairn is just rtg all over tbh, the place is demented and I refuse to believe normal fans talk like that.

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Just had a quick read of the last 2 pages of their match thread on us and the bile, anger and hatred being spilled still, is unbelievable. Imagine being that consumed by your local rivals, that after they draw 0-0, you're still absolutely raging an hour and a half after their game has finished? It's a mental disorder, plain and simple.

Wishing a country in the Middle East gets nuked because of the investment into Newcastle. Think of all the poor kids in Yemen though eh? Doesn’t matter if Saudi kids die i can only assume.

They’re as thick as they are bitter. :lol:

2 minutes ago, NE27 said:

They've got nowt else tbf. They might as well support a tiddly winks team such is the vast gulf in levels of each club.

The craic about the bairn is just rtg all over tbh, the place is demented and I refuse to believe normal fans talk like that.

I know sunderland fans that openly take the piss out of RTG with things like the "gravy-stained mag" patter. Completely disown it.

8 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

What’s the obsession with gravy. Like they are the bastions of health over there [emoji38]

Can you imagine them all sitting down to this on a Sunday?

image.thumb.png.1e6363931f5bcfd6c9b64eb50e1be75e.png

"Do you want some gravy pet?"

"FUCK OFF I'M NO MAG, I'LL EAT IT DRY!"

Fucking weirdos.

Just now, geordiesteve710 said:

I know sunderland fans that openly take the piss out of RTG with things like the "gravy-stained mag" patter. Completely disown it.

I've got work mates who use rtg, they regurgitate some of the childish jibes but that pisstaking exists on both sides and is light hearted.

I've never heard camel humpers etc. in real life though thankfully. Most sane people know the cut-off for light hearted ribbing.

6 hours ago, Scoot said:

The morning after and it's still a pinned thread [emoji38] 

Maybe the mods over there are keeping it pinned so the usual bitter sad mackem bastards can vent...and they are.

Meltdowns all over the place.

It's hilarious !

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Fuckers are beyond broken, never seen such a meltdown over a 0 - 0 draw. 

Seen this VillaWatch guy....obsessed. 

Edited by Slim

10 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Can you imagine them all sitting down to this on a Sunday?

image.thumb.png.1e6363931f5bcfd6c9b64eb50e1be75e.png

"Do you want some gravy pet?"

"FUCK OFF I'M NO MAG, I'LL EAT IT DRY!"

Fucking weirdos.

Calling someone a dry roast is a tremendous insult FWIW.