sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

Receiving bile from the fans and calls for your dismissal within a year because of unreasonably high expectations based on a standard achieved in only a couple seasons of their entire lives (if old enough) only to have the owners listen to the fans and sack you, mustn't be an attractive proposition.

18 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Receiving bile from the fans and calls for your dismissal within a year because of unreasonably high expectations based on a standard achieved in only a couple seasons of their entire lives (if old enough) only to have the owners listen to the fans and sack you, mustn't be an attractive proposition.

Well true, but probably more likely he was told the transfer budget (players will need sold to generate anything) and how much control he'll have over incomings and outgoings (none) and the expectations (promotion), and suddenly being unemployed looks a lot more attractive.

Another name listed just today which wont happen as they would need to pay QPR compen

Have they not realised that the ridiculous manager turn over is linked to that lot on the forum as well as owners who listen to their sack him posts after every underwhelming match. It doesnt matter who it is he will be gone by January we all can see that but they just cant...never seen such a smalltime mentality amongst any other fanbase. They are indeed unique/pathetic

25 minutes ago, Terrymac1966 said:

😂😂😂😂😂 just spotted a new thread over there....

Obscure Young Managers That Might Be Canny

Honest its for real 🤣🤣

Might join and suggest Mike Dodds 

Just had a quick look at RTG and nearly spat out a very canny Greggs latte. The meltdown is outstanding. Piling on each other all over. They'll be offering straighteners soon (whatever they are). Bruce even mentioned as an option. I honestly don't know how I lived  without the SMB before. Oh, and the bastardisation of the English language is a joy to behold. 🤣

35 minutes ago, Kilcline said:

Might join and suggest Mike Dodds 

Be careful when I joined and suggested we should forget about the behemoth on the tyne,because they are a massive club with great swathes of Durham that have always have been black n white, and a fan base we have never matched since Queen Victoria ( she was a queen I googled it )......I got banned

2 hours ago, Mag3.14 said:

Sad, in fact - Maybe time to rename/rebrand themselves to something more fitting:  SMB AFC perhaps ;D

Anti Newcastle Association Football Club sounds about right.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

I heard a rumour today that the young laddie that owns them with his mammys money, is looking to sell.

Probably is, but when you have the likes of Everton up for grabs, and a large chunk of Palace, if you were either a very rich individual, or a consortium, where would your money be going?

That’s not to mention that you also have both the Sheffield clubs up for sale, and Reading’s takeover falling through and them being up for grabs for next to nothing as well.

Edited by Stifler

2 minutes ago, Terrymac1966 said:

New press release from the club saying they have unamed candidates ready to interview.

Reaction is fast and now furious

Check thread

Unamed Candidates

Ffs 😂😂😂😂

Terry Butcher

The Mad Mistake

Wincey

Wee Philly

Captain Fishpaste