sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

2 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Just as well Lukes Lane Mags can't afford to go there. (apart from Chris Rigg obvs) 

His mam and dad drink in the Prince & Jordans, they wouldnt go there either ha

15 hours ago, Fezzle said:

What the hell are they thinking? £6 pints and this freak clearly don't mix:anguish:

IMG_20240613_191317.jpg

Ha ha a few of my mates WERE going there - will forward that on ha ha!

1 hour ago, Fezzle said:

His mam and dad drink in the Prince & Jordans, they wouldnt go there either ha

Ha aye they love Jordan's!

Just now, Paully said:

Ha ha a few of my mates WERE going there - will forward that on ha ha!

Fully expecting to see you draped around him at some point :laugh:

3 hours ago, madras said:

Likely to die of starvation.

Depends, the mackem train line seems to run quite well. The shields one seems to be indefinitely delayed while they investigate the twig on the line 

Just now, Fezzle said:

Fully expecting to see you draped around him at some point :laugh:

Cheeky bastard [emoji38]

Dougie's tent for me aka The 'Covid tent' of 2021 [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Paully said:

Cheeky bastard [emoji38]

Dougie's tent for me aka The 'Covid tent' of 2021 [emoji38]

Much better place to watch to be fair. The covid fallout from that was mad [emoji38]

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

If Chelsea give him the keys to their best young players like with Derby then he might be able to do something there. Doubt it, like.

Like a Hutchinson. Could be an Amad 2.0.

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Like a Hutchinson. Could be an Amad 2.0.

No chance Hutchinson is going to a mid table championship club

1 hour ago, Fezzle said:

Much better place to watch to be fair. The covid fallout from that was mad [emoji38]

Aye, great for the atmosphere - was supposed to be still Covid guidelines - was it hell - chaos!

Ha ha aye loads got it! A lot of my mates avoided it for the quarters and went to the Green - telling me and the ones who went that we'd miss the semi and final as we'd catch it and have to be stuck in the house..........they all caught it sat on a table in the Green whilst we were all dancing on tables going crackers in the tent and had to watch the semi and final in the house [emoji38]

Edited by Paully

2 minutes ago, Paully said:

Aye, great for the atmosphere - was supposed to be still Covid guidelines - was it hell - chaos!

Ha ha aye loads got it! A lot of my mates avoided it for the quarters and went to the Green - telling me and the ones who went that we'd miss the semi and final as we'd catch it and have to be stuck in the house..........they all caught it sat on a table in the Green whilst we were all dancing on tables going crackers in the tent [emoji38]

Still in shock i avoided it mind [emoji38]

14 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Still in shock i avoided it mind [emoji38]

Same - the amount of handshaking and headlocks I do on a night out must be the most in the world [emoji38]

Lampard would be an absolute disaster. Massive ego with little to no credentials from a management perspective thinking he was doing them a favour by taking the job. His Derby side should have been promoted, considering he used his contacts to bring in some very good players on loan (and sign Ashley Cole for 6 months). He literally only got the Chelsea job because he was a former player and his stint at Everton resulted in their lowest win % of any manager for 25 years. 

Do it.

6 hours ago, Fezzle said:

Aye used to be great, don't even go in these days. Every time there's more than 20 people in it ends up in fighting now. Lakeside has been a joke for years too, like a crèche on weekends now apparently. 

Used to go to the Prince often, dont get very much now but I've never seen bother like.

Greyhound is probably best now, Robin Hood used to be class.

Don't tend to drink in Fellgate much unless I'm having food in Tinos which is a brilliant restaurant

2 minutes ago, sleazy said:

Used to go to the Prince often, dont get very much now but I've never seen bother like.

Greyhound is probably best now, Robin Hood used to be class.

Don't tend to drink in Fellgate much unless I'm having food in Tinos which is a brilliant restaurant

Foo i hope theres no Fellgate posh lads on here to read that mind. Suggesting Tinos(or any pub for that matter) is Fellgate is a cardinal sin to them haha. You will no doubt seen me in the Prince regularly over the years then, trust me theres always been a history of fighting there including the infamous derby day battle of 2005. I like the Greyhound, nowt special but decent atmosphere and crowd in.

50 minutes ago, Ben said:

Player manager ? 

He does enjoy a managing for charity teams these days but not sure he would stretch to waddling round the pitch too