sunderland in the EFL

Big River

14 hours ago, Wandy said:

One year ago to the day when their world fell apart. [emoji38] And cued up over 10,000 posts of delicious Mackem tears in less than a week.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportwashing.1557357/page-352

12 months on, some of them have gnashed their teeth down to the gums.

First few pages! :D 

Raker

Midfield

Oct 6, 2021

#7,083

Can’t cope with those fuckers doing anything but getting beat every week. Hope it goes on for too long Bruce gets them relegated and the Saudis take over another club

Dilligaf60

Oct 6, 2021

#7,084

Who benefits the most from this latest “revelation”?
The media
Who is currently pushing it to the max in the knowledge that a certain fan base will swallow it hook line and sinker because it’s what they want to hear? The media. 
The issue that has to be proven is separation. And that’s assuming the Saudis are still interested even after they themselves said they aren’t. This is great, allowing themselves to be whipped into a frenzy again  f**king mugs.

Striker

Oct 6, 2021

#7,126

Rokerparkpies said:

Serious question...can we protest against this takeover if/when it happens??

woodlebert

Yes I would think so if you would like to. I think there are new laws about protesting being brought in by the home office which clamp down on some protests but I don’t know the ins and outs

9 hours ago, et tu brute said:

The one with Willock will be jlaws. That fucker every week makes up some shit, which then is blown apart. Even a day or two ago, he was saying the owners would sell up within 5 year, only for the Chairman to come out today, stating long term investment. The fuckers are absolutely broken and it's only increasing.

jlaws is probably the biggest whopper on there actually. Exile1968 is just an unhinged, deranged lunatic but this jlaws prick actually tries to present himself as some kind of intellectual because he has worked with Saudis in the past, or some shit like that. 

CaptainRed on there is one of the only ones who can be objective on the takeover and will happily admit he'd love it to have been Sunderland.  Adding that the majority wouldn't give a fuck about HR if they had took them over.

23 minutes ago, Sima said:

CaptainRed on there is one of the only ones who can be objective on the takeover and will happily admit he'd love it to have been Sunderland.  Adding that the majority wouldn't give a fuck about HR if they had took them over.

Their reaction in June 2020 when PIF pulled out tells you everything you need to know about the two-faced wankers!

Mass celebrations!

Will currently be drawing up lists of reasons why Pink is better, more popular, more classy, more talented. Probably be a bit of speculation that Fender wanted to play Sunlun originally but couldn't because it was already booked out that day by Pink

4 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Will currently be drawing up lists of reasons why Pink is better, more popular, more classy, more talented. Probably be a bit of speculation that Fender wanted to play Sunlun originally but couldn't because it was already booked out that day by Pink

World class artist the murderers could only dream of getting marra.

Edited by Whitley mag

I mean, tbf it might even be true for all I know, you couldn't pay me to go to either but the lass is clearly canny popular :lol: 

but aye, that would have been the case whether it was true or not :)

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

The 'fewm' meter is on overdrive :tino:

It will be today with it being the anniversary and all that. All the positivity will be driving them crazy. A win for us and a loss for them tomorrow could send a few over the edge.

3 hours ago, Sima said:

It's great reading Grumpy Clueless Cunt writing in his condescending tone thinking he is the authority when it unravels about 12 hours later :lol: 

10th October. Claiming the takeover may see us thrown out of the league. :lol:

Also PhD son gets a mention. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

10th October. Claiming the takeover may see us thrown out of the league. :lol:

Also PhD son gets a mention. :lol:

Even though the league had just approved it? Classic mackem logic!

7 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Happy takeover day you sad mackem bastards.

Life has never quite been the same for some of these lads since.

It’s likely that if you know one of these cunts they are putting on a brave face, displaying signs of denial and displaying never before seen traits such as caring about human rights. Do not be fooled by this front their pain is real and consumes them inside.

As all Geordies around world raise a can today  it’s always good to remember those not so well off.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There's a couple of them work at my place. They point blank refuse to engage in any football conversation these days. One thing I will say is that they never mention hewman rights, nor have I heard any one else out in the real world.

I think that line is more a RTG coping mechanism than anything else, especially as their most vocal protester, Exile, was begging PIF to buy Man Utd a little over a year ago.

56 minutes ago, Scoot said:

It will be today with it being the anniversary and all that. All the positivity will be driving them crazy. A win for us and a loss for them tomorrow could send a few over the edge.

The Chairman's piece yesterday would have them raging also, with his talk of continuous improvement and challenging on all fronts.

Notwithstanding it could all go Pete Tonge but tomorrow could be a cracking football day. 

We win, Spurs win, we're 5th by 5pm

Luton beat the current Bruce 11 and go above Amnesty International who lose away to Swansea. 

What a long coach journey yem that will be 🤔😂

Edited by Groundhog63

Their abuse of Sam Fender is so fucking childish,  i bet the knackers running the sol have booked the wrong Pink, and end up with that Pink tribute fruit loop lass from the xfactor who went ape shit.

Edited by Nun tumblers

2 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

See they’ve announced Pink at the SOS the same day as Fender plays at the cathedral. 

Just about sums the cunts up.

I'm assuming it's her promo company that's booked and set the dates? 

They're 2 different kind of acts but, considering Fender's is already sold out, won't matter one jot. 

I've never been to the SOL for a gig, or St. James for that matter, but I've never heard one person who has been to the former say it's anything other than horrific 

21 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

I'm assuming it's her promo company that's booked and set the dates? 

They're 2 different kind of acts but, considering Fender's is already sold out, won't matter one jot. 

I've never been to the SOL for a gig, or St. James for that matter, but I've never heard one person who has been to the former say it's anything other than horrific 

I went to see Red Hot Chili Peppers at SOL, it was not great...  plus getting home was just a huge joke.  Nexus are so bad at dealing with any kind of surge  even ones that can be anticipated easily.  

Also it rained, than can only be blamed on the MLF's  :cheesy:

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

There's a couple of them work at my place. They point blank refuse to engage in any football conversation these days. One thing I will say is that they never mention hewman rights, nor have I heard any one else out in the real world.

I think that line is more a RTG coping mechanism than anything else, especially as their most vocal protester, Exile, was begging PIF to buy Man Utd a little over a year ago.

The ones that I know, and at work, are quiet as a mouse too. You can tell they are quietly seething though when the office is chirpy with all of the NUFC positivity. They are gagging for something to go wrong for us too, hence when we had the blip against Bournemouth a few weeks ago I had some texts from one of them regarding Howe "getting sacked hahaha". I have actually been easy on him for the last 5 years of their laughable existence but quickly shut him up.

It's unimaginable how bad they would have been if the two clubs' fortunes had been reversed over the last 5 years. The mouth on them would have been off the scale. 

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

Notwithstanding it could all go Pete Tonge but tomorrow could be a cracking football day. 

We win, Spurs win, we're 5th by 5pm

Luton beat the current Bruce 11 and go above Amnesty International who lose away to Swansea. 

What a long coach journey yem that will be 🤔😂

Amnesty international :2funny: