sunderland in the EFL

Big River

3 hours ago, Pilko said:

Some sad wanker on their forum updates a thread in the build up to every match with numbers of tickets sold and people pure love it "gerrin another 400 sold today, great effort" where they try to tot up and estimate the attendance.

Imagine just selling out every match? 

Funnily enough no mention made in that thread of the freebies handed to local primary schools etc on the reg to boost the numbers.

I'm not kidding my work get 100 free tickets every game because of sponsorship.  None of them ever get used . 100% promise you. 

6 hours ago, Cattletrucked said:

Arguing amongst themselves now at how shit the atmosphere is on match days and that no one sings and it’s like a library. Nowt new there then 🤣 sunluns a massive club…..

Has it ever been bouncing in there though?

7 hours ago, Pandamninator said:

Probably been discussed/pointed out, but is this weapon also behind this account as well masquerading as a Newcastle fan?

It’s 100% Exile , he’s utterly obsessed, he also has a little knob .

20 minutes ago, GWN said:

It’s 100% Exile , he’s utterly obsessed, he also has a little knob .

Check how many children that account follows, should be a pretty good indicator. 

Mackems 0-0 Blackpool  BBC sport

" another impressive, 35000 + attendance at sol":bluestar:....where the fuck or they plucking these attendances from ? not a snowflakes was there anywhere near 30,000 unless the BBC are getting their figures from the real SOL  Benfica:yeah:

9 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

Mackems 0-0 Blackpool  BBC sport

" another impressive, 35000 + attendance at sol":bluestar:....where the fuck or they plucking these attendances from ? not a snowflakes was there anywhere near 30,000 unless the BBC are getting their figures from the real SOL  Benfica:yeah:

Like us under Ashley. Publishing tickets sold rather than who turned up. Still a poor turn out by NETG standards. 

Fwiw I've watched a fair bit of these last season and this. 

I'm not suprised they're just off the pace. 

That league standard was turgid last year and they, at least, tried to play football. Having a decent striker got them up. 

If he wasn't injured they'd be play-off material which, most people, wouldn't have expected. Helps this league is turgid mind 😉

MLFs are hilarious tho