sunderland in the EFL

Big River

19 minutes ago, Wandy said:

One year ago to the day when their world fell apart. [emoji38] And cued up over 10,000 posts of delicious Mackem tears in less than a week.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportwashing.1557357/page-352

12 months on, some of them have gnashed their teeth down to the gums.

That thread was originally about us signing J Willock. 

Lots of anti NUFC posts from the nutcase excile early on in the thread...but no mention of his concern for human rights....until the take over :rolleyes: 

23 minutes ago, Wandy said:

One year ago to the day when their world fell apart. [emoji38] And cued up over 10,000 posts of delicious Mackem tears in less than a week.

Didnt have many to start with. Ho ho ho. 

Edited by Pixelphish

34 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Post #10,827

At least this lad admitted to his real feelings rather than pretending to be bothered by middle Eastern human rights and politics.

Good for them but this nufc takeover feels like we got relegated again, I am absolutely gutted. Between this and disgusting modern football, I am almost about to call it a day on this sport.

4 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Post #10,827

At least this lad admitted to his real feelings rather than pretending to be bothered by middle Eastern human rights and politics.

Good for them but this nufc takeover feels like we got relegated again, I am absolutely gutted. Between this and disgusting modern football, I am almost about to call it a day on this sport.

It was tomlynnherrington 

Exile even at that point hoping they are still going to buy Man United instead [emoji38]. He dosnt give a single shit about human rights , it’s all about how much he hates us.

This post sums it all up as well.

“Can’t cope with those fuckers doing anything but getting beat every week. Hope it goes on for too long Bruce gets them relegated and the Saudis take over another club”

If the Saudis had bought any other club in world football not a single one of them would have ever mentioned human rights .

Edited by Geogaddi

2 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Exile even at that point hoping they are still going to buy Man United instead [emoji38]. He dosnt give a single shit about human rights , it’s all about how much he hates us.

“Can’t cope with those fuckers doing anything but getting beat every week. Hope it goes on for too long Bruce gets them relegated and the Saudis take over another club”

If the Saudis had bought any other club in world football not a single one of them would have ever mentioned human rights .

Yep. It's all pretend to hide their utter devastation!

15 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Can’t cope with those fuckers doing anything but getting beat every week. Hope it goes on for too long Bruce gets them relegated and the Saudis take over another club”

They’ll likely go down anyway this season. If it does go through I can see them getting rid of Bruce and appointing some obscure foreigner who takes them down.

Not happening. Bookmark this.

More than likely another leak from the bong eyed bint. Heard it all before, won’t happen.

Looks like they'll be buying the same sort of players they are now, while turning themselves into the most despised and hated club in the world. Think I'd rather stick with Mike Ashley if I were them.

Fingers crossed they buy the Spanish Joelinton,the Italian Joelinton,the French Joelinton,the Argentinian Joelinton

Good luck to them - I look forward to them signing players like Ross Barkley and Reiss Nelson for £50m a piece.

Edited by Geogaddi

The letter to the fans from our owners seems to have them a little upset 🤣. Some fuckin bellend saying on there that you never seen any mags defending the Saudis before the takeover…..ermmm that’s because there was not one mention of Saudi on your shitty little stinking forum pre Oct 2021 you thick bunch of cunts! Some advice, just go and buy loads of tissues to cry into, cos we couldn’t give a flying fuck about your false outrage or sudden concern for Yemen, which 99% of you couldn’t point to on a map with your 6th finger! 

3 hours ago, Wandy said:

Thanks for posting this.

I am at the bit where they’ve started to realise it may go through and are now convincing themselves that the takeover isn’t going to be all that good. https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportwashing.1557357/page-354#post-34711552

£220 million net spent on players. :lol:

Had a good read through that thread on RTG. Some absolute classics in there. 

Love how it slowly starts to unwind, first "it won't be done deal by January" with them being smug and having a chuckle that it will still take months. To then happening the next day and they are all "I dont care anyway" [emoji38]

4 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

That thread was originally about us signing J Willock. 

Lots of anti NUFC posts from the nutcase excile early on in the thread...but no mention of his concern for human rights....until the take over :rolleyes: 

The one with Willock will be jlaws. That fucker every week makes up some shit, which then is blown apart. Even a day or two ago, he was saying the owners would sell up within 5 year, only for the Chairman to come out today, stating long term investment. The fuckers are absolutely broken and it's only increasing.

11 hours ago, Wandy said:

It’s too early for popcorn but I can’t wait to read this later on! Cheers for posting!

Happy takeover day you sad mackem bastards.

Life has never quite been the same for some of these lads since.

It’s likely that if you know one of these cunts they are putting on a brave face, displaying signs of denial and displaying never before seen traits such as caring about human rights. Do not be fooled by this front their pain is real and consumes them inside.

As all Geordies around world raise a can today  it’s always good to remember those not so well off.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Whitley mag

9 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Thanks for posting this.

I am at the bit where they’ve started to realise it may go through and are now convincing themselves that the takeover isn’t going to be all that good. https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportwashing.1557357/page-354#post-34711552

£220 million net spent on players. :lol:

Just read a few pages from here^

Wounded and devastated are the words I'd use! [emoji38]