sunderland in the EFL

Big River

5 hours ago, ikri said:

I really hope we don't.  If you thought that Tranmere were bad for spending 90 minutes trying to cripple our players it would be 10 times worse if we played these cretins.

We'd do them resting most of our top players. I'd sacrifice Wood, Lacelles, Murphy, etc. ;)

5 hours ago, ikri said:

I really hope we don't.  If you thought that Tranmere were bad for spending 90 minutes trying to cripple our players it would be 10 times worse if we played these cretins.

Weak ref. In hindsight Eddie should have called the ref out before the game, making sure attention is on his performance and protecting his players.

If we played these I'd be saying those exact things, they'll try and kick us off the park, it's up to the ref to show them the line and punish them when they cross it or risk ending careers.

It's what fergie always used to do. 

11 minutes ago, GWN said:

12 posts in 3 days , unheard of in the NUFC thread .

Its got them baffled [emoji38]

With it being moved, It's possible that some may not have found it yet, which is understandable given that most of them probably couldn't even find their own arsehole. 

Currently centering their festering malignance on Coventry City's "suspended" points deduction. 

Remarkably it's not until post 38 that Jimmy Hill gets a mention and, even more surprising, in a half sensible post. 

The rest is just irrational fury bordering on lunacy. 

Screenshot_20221223_084840_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Groundhog63

15 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Currently centering their festering malignance on Coventry City's "suspended" points deduction. 

Remarkably it's not until post 38 that Jimmy Hill gets a mention and, even more surprising, in a half sensible post. 

The rest is just irrational fury bordering on lunacy. 

Screenshot_20221223_084840_com.android.chrome.jpg

Fucking hell :lol:

If that was posted anywhere else you'd probably assume it was tongue in cheek, but you can't help but think that there's some seriously irrational aggression behind that rant. 

Edited by deejeck

29 minutes ago, deejeck said:

Fucking hell :lol:

If that was posted anywhere else you'd probably assume it was tongue in cheek, but you can't help but think that there's some seriously irrational aggression behind that rant. 

Even tongue in cheek would be a bit radge. They are off the fucking scale them lot 😂😂😂😂

Just seen on radio Newcastle's Facebook page they're giving away a pair of tickets for their boxing day game against Blackburn. A few Newcastle fans laughing at it and the amount of mackems going on about 10,000 free season tickets is unreal. Totally ignoring the fact we were still averaging 46k up until the point of the giveaway, how these fuckers can laugh at anyone for giving away free tickets is beyond me considering they've done it for 2 decades. Is this their new "6 in a row"?

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Just seen on radio Newcastle's Facebook page they're giving away a pair of tickets for their boxing day game against Blackburn. A few Newcastle fans laughing at it and the amount of mackems going on about 10,000 free season tickets is unreal. Totally ignoring the fact we were still averaging 46k up until the point of the giveaway, how these fuckers can laugh at anyone for giving away free tickets is beyond me considering they've done it for 2 decades. Is this their new "6 in a row"?

It’s all they’ve got left, the hollowed-out sad cases.  Utterly broken.

3 hours ago, Scoot said:

They're still doing it also. Just need to look at the mass gaps against their 'official attendance' backed up by their accounts for match ticket sales revenue 

6 hours ago, Scoot said:

They need to ask how many they are giving away then because even with the 10k season ticket giveaway our ticket revenue was still 3 times greater than theirs!

Just now, Scoot said:

Ignoring the fact it was an organised pre-meditated boycott....and that if they did the same nobody would know the difference.

52 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

They need to ask how many they are giving away then because even with the 10k season ticket giveaway our ticket revenue was still 3 times greater than theirs!

They don't want to know that. All they're interested in is "10,000 free tickets for the mags". They just put their fingers in their ears for everything that could blow their argument apart.

The thing with these 10k free half season tickets that they fail to understand is that once that season was over the holder had to pay for it in order to renew for the next. I can say from a number of conversations that some of them genuinely believe these 10k seats were free tickets for life.  Some of them told me they know people who now have a free ticket to watch "the Mags" for life.....    brain dead the lot of them, lies repeated enough times become facts!

Quite happy to let these cunts just get on with it tbh. Yeah I'll have a little chuckle if they lose or whatever but the 2 clubs may as well be orbiting different stars atm. Looks like they're struggling to pay their best player £1m a year and they're bang average in a poor quality league and they'll be there for quite some time unless they invest. The gulf is huge and it'll only continue to grow in the next 3 or 4 years. They're a sideshow. They're a toddler having a tantrum in the supermarket 6 aisles away, fuck them

Quite seriously I am not sure if they can ever get into the Premier League again.

BUT

If they ever did (again, seriously) what would be the very best they could do?

Rapid relegation, perhaps an 'occasional' yo-yo club.

ALL at the same time as we are . . . . .