sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

‘Division 1’ would have breached the FL’s copyright

Does FL mean football league? My apologies I can't tell the context regarding if this is a factual statement or a cheeky joke that's gone over my head, my bad.

12 minutes ago, Mountain said:

Does FL mean football league? My apologies I can't tell the context regarding if this is a factual statement or a cheeky joke that's gone over my head, my bad.

Copyright was also the reason why the PL was initially called ‘The Premiership’

16 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

"Eyah, Lewton fan in Peyce,,,ah reckon yew lot are pewer mint like"

Haha yep, it’s magic that thread - despite that fact that we’re coming into December and the only thing keeping the three promoted teams from being adrift is Everton’s points deduction, there’s loads of Mackems talking about how shit the PL is, and how there’s no gap between the top of the second division and bottom half of the PL.

The facts are staring you in the face, you sad Mackem bastards …

Their exiciting football team thats doing great (after a win anyway) has lost the same amount of games at this stage of the season (17games) as we had in our worst ever season. And that ended up 7 defeats in 20 so could be worse yet.

I'm a bit confused this morning, i saw some reports from the mackems recently that we are the target of ridicule and despite their extended sabbatical in the lower leagues they are still the best team in the world, yet they lost that powerhouse of world football..... Plymouth

These cunts measure their strength on the less frequent failures of others, which says everything about their shit club, which, if I may add, has about as much appeal as aids on Fred wests cheesy bellend.