sunderland in the EFL

Big River

13 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Nissan. 

Look, the 7,000 employees - who all work at the same time, the whole ‘shift work’ thing is a lie - who work at Nissan are all MLFs, and that’s why there are 25,000 empty seats.  Even my mate from Chapel Park who works at Nissan who doesn’t support Sunderland would be there, because that’s what Nissan workers do

6 minutes ago, madras said:

Oooh what's this ?

All hearsay so salt pinches required.

But supposedly managers have got a load of workers into some form of crypto, played the reverse funnel system to a tee and made a mint and sold a dream.

People at the bottom have lumped in due to how much some were making and it got hacked.

All hearsay like I say.

*Also, I know fuck all about crypto so fuck knows what I'm actually talking about.

Edited by NE27

Just now, NE27 said:

All hearsay so salt pinches required.

But supposedly managers have got a load of workers into some form of crypto, played the reverse funnel system to a tee and made a mint and sold a dream.

People at the bottom have lumped in due to how much some were making and it got hacked.

All hearsay like I say.

Definitely worth spreading the rumour regardless of it’s authenticity. 

12 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Think a lot of people at Nissan jumped on the Cosetek Ponzi thingy, and have probably lost it all.

Not just Nissan it spread through factories up here like I don’t know what, loads of people at my work have lost ££££. Been absolute hell on :lol: 

They're right weird like. Just say "it's cause we're in the second tier and have been even further down over the last 7 years" and own it.

It's actually not a terrible crowd considering how shite they've been for like years.

Edited by Heron