sunderland in the EFL

Big River

32 minutes ago, NG32 said:

Who is that rocker guy that was at QP, i think he wold be a good fit. 

Michael Beale to Michael Bolton from Wish, like the cut of your jib.

IMG_5414.jpeg.e286872dad3a3db6e891e76c875d8742.jpegIMG_5413.jpeg.bed781b6e0d05cf9c91327a9e38429c0.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

These lot are never happy with what they’ve got. 

That's because they're not ahead of us. If we were currently below them in the championship, they'd be over the moon with everything. It's how they've always operated as fans. 

37 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Literally they were all loving him last month when they turned it round and won 3 on the spin, they've now lost 2 and turned again and sacked him.

It's so shortsighted man, comedy club

I mean, apart from the fact he never won three on the trot, ever.

Of course it had to happen now, just as we are next to play them.

The number of times we see an opposition struggling only for them to change manager before we play them.

1 minute ago, TeddySAFC said:

Not like he was given time to do so. His point stands. Two games ago it was all abord the beale bus, slagging each other off on FB for not backing him. 2 games later and the mackem mafia are after him.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Not like he was given time to do so. His point stands. Two games ago it was all abord the beale bus, slagging each other off on FB for not backing him. 2 games later and the mackem mafia are after him.

His point stands? [emoji38]

He said fans were fawning after him after he won three games on the spin, He didn't even manage to win back to back games man never mind three, He was absolutely garbage.

25 minutes ago, TBG said:

Where can I get odds on Jermaine Defoe?

They disavowed him after he left them to retire, two months after signing him. He’s in their bad books now. I’m hoping that Bruce is on the phone to them as we speak. 

Edited by Joelinton7

1 minute ago, Joelinton7 said:

They disavowed him after he left them to retire, two months after signing him. He’s in their bad books now. 

You mean the mackem equivalent of Michael Jordan and The Last Dance? Ended up falling as flat as a one month old party balloon.

30 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Two on the trot then, or 3 unbeaten wasn't it? whatever? The tide had definitely turned the other week amongst cettain sections. I saw loads saying he's not too bad etc and the anti rhetoric had subsided. Lose two and it's back to wanting him out.

Come on man, not saying it was you behaving like that as you seem fairly level headed, but there was definitely an upswing last few weeks. We saw the same with Pardew when he put a couple together with some fans, so not saying it's totally unwarranted but even so, 10 games isn't enough. 

Edited by NUFCDoog

Steve Cooper would be an annoyingly good appointment so hopefully these knackas will go for Gerrard/Rooney type big name instead. Maybe they will go for Still again, Reims having a bad spell and hard games coming up so could be easier to convince than before

4 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Two on the trot then, or 3 unbeaten wasn't it? whatever? The tide had definitely turned the other week amongst cettain sections. I saw loads saying he's not too bad etc and the anti rhetoric had subsided. Lose two and it's back to wanting him out.

Come on man, not saying it was you behaving like that as you seem fairly level headed, but there was definitely an upswing last few weeks. We saw the same with Pardew when he put a couple together with some fans, so not saying it's totally unwarranted but even so, 10 games isn't enough. 

Football fans in being fickle shocker.

He should never have been given the job, Awful appointment. 

As much as they are the enemy, I really struggle in taking pleasure in any traditional clubs having bad owners. After what we went through with Ashley, I really can't wish it upon anyone... apart from the likes of Liverpool/Man United.

Really fucks me off the way hapless owners get basic decisions so wrong. Sunderland fans didn't want Micheal Beale, so why on earth would they hire him? Mental.

Just now, TeddySAFC said:

Football fans in being fickle shocker.

He should never have been given the job, Awful appointment. 

You've had 12 managers in 10 years, all of them at some point were heralded as the new messiah and King.

Would say yous are more fickle than most.

2 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

You've had 12 managers in 10 years, all of them at some point were heralded as the new messiah and King.

Would say yous are more fickle than most.

We have had 12 managers because we normally appoint absolute dross and we faced back to back relegations then languished in League One for four seasons.

Who was heralded as the new messiah and King? It certainly wasn't Grayson, nor was it Parkinson, Johnson or Beale. 

You very rarely get sacked if you are doing a good job, Infact Mowbray is the only one we let go who was doing fairly decent. It isn't the fans fault that managers have failed.

35 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

His point stands? [emoji38]

He said fans were fawning after him after he won three games on the spin, He didn't even manage to win back to back games man never mind three, He was absolutely garbage.

I mean if it wasn't even 2 games on the spin, then the reaction to beating a shite Plymouth in the 2nd half is even funnier. 

Loads of macktracking, and now a 360 spin. No wonder it's total chaos down there. 

I feel sorry for the next guy and the 5 after that. Least that'll take you to the end of next season. Maybe. 

5 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

We have had 12 managers because we normally appoint absolute dross and we faced back to back relegations then languished in League One for four seasons.

Who was heralded as the new messiah and King? It certainly wasn't Grayson, nor was it Parkinson, Johnson or Beale. 

You very rarely get sacked if you are doing a good job, Infact Mowbray is the only one we let go who was doing fairly decent. It isn't the fans fault that managers have failed.

But if a manager isn't given enough time how can you write them off? They haven't been given a chance.

Come on man, aside from Beale at one point loads of you lot were loving them, across your forums and socials Grayson was being heralded as better than Benitez when you started tjay Championship season, it didn't last long, granted, but all of them had a good run at some point and you were loving them.

We're all bad for it, some worse than others obviously, but let's not deny it.

Edited by NUFCDoog

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

But if a manager isn't given enough time how can you write them off? They haven't been given a chance.

Come on man, aside from Beale at one point loads of you lot were loving them, across your forums and socials Grayson was being heralded as better than Benitez when you started tjay Championship season, it didn't last long, granted, but all of them had a good run at some point and you were loving them.

We're all bad for it, some worse than others obviously, but let's not deny it.

Which managers weren't given enough time?

51 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Maybe not but 2 games ago plenty on Twitter saying I’m warming to Beale etc :lol: