sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, NG32 said:

Who is that rocker guy that was at QP, i think he wold be a good fit. 

Gareth Ainsworth.

Plays the most agricultural of football you will ever see in the football league, so yes I hope they go for him.

Literally they were all loving him last month when they turned it round and won 3 on the spin, they've now lost 2 and turned again and sacked him.

It's so shortsighted man, comedy club

Problem is they want instant gratification because they believe they’re in a false position. Some of them think it’s been 5 mins since they were in the Prem and think being out of it is a blip, but it’s not, it’s the norm for them and has been for seven (soon to be eight) long years. They’re part of the EFL furniture. The fans are the biggest barrier to success over there. 

27 minutes ago, TRon said:

It would have been more compelling evidence if they'd kept him on tbf.

He’s shit, and it was a ridiculous appointment - but they thought he was the right route to go down a few weeks ago, what has he actually done that changes their minds on that?

Results have been mixed, not really good enough, but at the same time nowhere near disastrous enough to have to sack someone who’s just walked in.

This continuous flip-flopping on the direction they want to go in is ridiculous. They haven’t got a clue.

And so the whole process starts again. They will all think managers like Graham Potter or the like would love the chance to manage them, they'll get all excited and convince themselves it's true, then they'll appoint some complete knacker who they'll all hate from the off due to them expecting Graham Potter to be their next manager, then the whole thing will come crashing down. Then they'll start the whole process again. 

[emoji38]

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

There wasn't even that much pressure on Mowbray when they sacked him for this absolute chancer was there?

Was more an internal thing I think. Don't think he got on with the board.

6 minutes ago, SteV said:

He’s shit, and it was a ridiculous appointment - but they thought he was the right route to go down a few weeks ago, what has he actually done that changes their minds on that?

Results have been mixed, not really good enough, but at the same time nowhere near disastrous enough to have to sack someone who’s just walked in.

This continuous flip-flopping on the direction they want to go in is ridiculous. They haven’t got a clue.

Well I enjoy them doing badly so I'm disappointed they sacked him. Hopefully you are right, if they haven't got a clue they might find someone even worse. :lol: