sunderland in the EFL

Big River

They’ll be delighted their season is still alive through being able to watch us. Combination of being voyeurs and living vicariously through NUFC. They’re basically Scotland fans when England play in a World Cup.

11 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

Yes, mind they’re conflicted at times. Look at the dates of these tweetsIMG_0086.thumb.png.ca2c89850892a284bdff473ba3262b7c.png

It sickens me to think that people joke about a burglar fucking his missus while he watched, yet here we are.

Note - It doesn’t really…

Just had a glance at the last 3 pages of our match thread on RTG [emoji38]. Some of them are seriously unhinged. They must watch every single game of ours. Good job we bribe the refs or we'd be in real trouble. 

Daft cunts.

Just seen one of their threads whining that the club are charging £150+ VAT for a place at the club's End of Season Awards gala thing clubs have.

I know it's pricey, but form something like that I imagine it's the going rate for an event like that. 

People whining in the thread that it was only £6 last year. :lol:

There is why they will struggle for a while. They want everything, but they aren't prepared to put their hands in their pockets for it. 

Taking place at the Beacon of Light on Thursday 2 May, our full Men’s and Women’s teams will be in attendance alongside senior executives and representatives from the Club’s academy.

Hosted by Sky Sports presenter and lifelong SAFC supporter Tom White, attendees will enjoy exclusive access to present stars and iconic legends whilst enjoying a five-course meal catered by Ramside Hall.

Club representatives, including players and coaches, will be interviewed on stage and engage with the audience throughout the evening, which will conclude with live entertainment until 1am.

We shouldn't mock them because they actually got the last laugh again and the jokes on us because some of our fans will have to pay to watch a quarter-final maybe even a semi and final that we might not win, whilst they get knocked out of both cups in humiliating fashion at the first hurdles.  Damn it!  they got us again

(this might be the wankiest tear drying mental gymnastic I've ever see)

Screenshot_20240228-003957.png

Edited by Jonas

18 minutes ago, Jonas said:

We shouldn't mock them because they actually got the last laugh again and the jokes on us because some of our fans will have to pay to watch a quarter-final maybe even a semi and final that we might not win, whilst they get knocked out of both cups in humiliating fashion at the first hurdles.  Damn it!  they got us again

‘Hahaha look at them Geordies and their cup runs.  Amahrite?  Lads?’

32 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Yet they pay ‘coin’ for 46 games a season to achieve fuck all.

So watching them beating Bury 2-1 in the League Cup in a half-empty stadium for a tenner the night before we beat Barcelona was the better fan experience as neither of us won the respective competitions both games were a complete waste of time and money but at least I'd have saved £20.

Burnley out in a 9 million bid and Lazio was 12 million I believe. They love bigging their players up (look at O'Nein who is absolutely shit). No chance they will get anywhere near 20 million never mind 40.

Edited by et tu brute

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just seen one of their threads whining that the club are charging £150+ VAT for a place at the club's End of Season Awards gala thing clubs have.

I know it's pricey, but form something like that I imagine it's the going rate for an event like that. 

People whining in the thread that it was only £6 last year. :lol:

There is why they will struggle for a while. They want everything, but they aren't prepared to put their hands in their pockets for it. 

Was a topic on their forum the other day about their season ticket prices and how even though they (allegedly) get 40k crowds they don't get the financial advantage that brings due to the tickets being some of the cheapest in the league.

Surprisingly a few said they'd be happy to pay more.

14 hours ago, Jonas said:

This is the lad who masturbated over his Aunties knickers but it's "alreet cos it's his mothers brothers wife not her sister" and admits to willy watching in the bogs at halftime at the SOL. He needs his hard drive checked.

21 minutes ago, OCOCOL said:

This is the lad who masturbated over his Aunties knickers but it's "alreet cos it's his mothers brothers wife not her sister" and admits to willy watching in the bogs at halftime at the SOL. He needs his hard drive checked.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable