sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, sempuki said:

Would they sell us Chris Rigg? The fewm would be tremendous. 

Don’t think they’d have a choice, we can get him on a free (or fee via tribunal) if he doesn’t sign a pro contract 

37 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

Can't remember any in my time, started going 79.

Wolves scored 4 on NYD 1990 I think. Leicester scored 4 although we still won 5-4.

We've conceeded four plenty of times, the couple you mentioned, Charlton when we were 3 up and lost 3-4, 1-4 to Fulham in the early 80s.....I'll have to have a look and see the last time it was five or more.

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Man utd beat us 6-2

Birmingham beat us 5-1

Didn't Liverpool beat us 5 or 6-1?

League games only, outside of the top flight.

SSN said that was only the 3rd time they had conceded 5 or more at home in 40 odd years. Was quiet surprised - I guess there wasn't a version of this City back then, but thought they would have had a lot of hidings in their 15 and 19 point PL seasons.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

SSN said that was only the 3rd time they had conceded 5 or more at home in 40 odd years. Was quiet surprised - I guess there wasn't a version of this City back then, but thought they would have had a lot of hidings in their 15 and 19 point PL seasons.

They've never conceeded more than 4 at home in the PL, quite impressive considering how shit they've largely been whilst in it.

8 minutes ago, Paullow said:

That is surprising being as they must all have been in the last few years.  5-1 to Stoke a year ago and 5-4 to Coventry in the third tier.

1 hour ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

Don’t you mean kewk the bewks marra?

W’uh divvent kewk any bewk marra!

Ahh’s went to tha match with me half-time sewp 

Saw we were shite and went herm in tha jewk 

Got back, put me coat on tha hewk and cleaned after the dog with tha pewp-a-skewp

Fed me chickens in the cewp 

Gave me sewp to a rewk

And opened a packet of hewla-hewps.

I said to tha wife, “wuh absolutely shite,

Tha manager needs to go tonight!”

She said “does he fewk, it’s Jobe, he can’t shewt”, and Rigg, he’s a Mag, we should give him tha bewt”.

I played on me lewt

Said goodnight” to me Owl “Hewt”

And fell asleep with Match of the Day on Mewt.

15 minutes ago, Beth said:

They've never conceeded more than 4 at home in the PL, quite impressive considering how shit they've largely been whilst in it.

They've been in the Premier League less than half the time since it existed which helps

40 minutes ago, Beth said:

League games only, outside of the top flight.

Well after 40 mins of tedious result scrolling, the answer is only twice. 2-5 vs Brentford in 1934/5, who went on to win the league, and 1-5 vs Grimsby in 1895/6.

1 hour ago, GideonShandy said:

Fucking hell, production quality on these highlights is abysmal, you'd think you were watching something off Whitley Bay's Facebook page 

QPR were 4 up in the 1st half against us the season before KK arrived as a player. They absolutely murdered us and got to the FA Cup Final as well. They had some really good players. Sunny day as I remember and they took their foot off the pedal 2nd half.

The season before against QPR was this: 

IMG_7944.jpeg

IMG_7945.jpeg

IMG_7943.jpeg

Wakoro

Goalkeeper

Today at 5:14 PM

I left before half time hoping to get a protest started outside main entrance but it never transpired as usual we are pushover fans. Mike ashley couldn't even attend st james. 

Also went to the toilet on way out and someone left a bloody stool in the toilet, was more shocking than the result, some people are animals

😀😀

Edited by LordJake

9 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

QPR were 4 up in the 1st half against us the season before KK arrived as a player. They absolutely murdered us and got to the FA Cup Final as well. They had some really good players. Sunny day as I remember and they took their foot off the pedal 2nd half.

The season before against QPR was this: 

IMG_7944.jpeg

IMG_7945.jpeg

IMG_7943.jpeg

Aye Peter Withe, score was 4 - 2 to us. I see they're still banging the drum about it's tickets sold, which is total shit, as there is no way 5,000 + PAYING fans don't go every week. A few hundred maybe, but no way that many. Thick fuckers don't realise it's the free tickets they're giving away to the university, local businesses etc 

Edited by et tu brute

10 minutes ago, LordJake said:

Wakoro

Goalkeeper

Today at 5:14 PM

I left before half time hoping to get a protest started outside main entrance but it never transpired as usual we are pushover fans. Mike ashley couldn't even attend st james. 

Also went to the toilet on way out and someone left a bloody stool in the toilet, was more shocking than the result, some people are animals

😀😀

Disgusting. What was this person playing at?

Don't they know they're supposed to leave them under their seats like everyone else?

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

“One of the physios is a mag too”

so is the lad that scored your only goal today, lads

Remember the fewm when he was spotted and photographed going to one of our games earlier in the season.