sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

Class reading their forum where they're all FEWMING that we got such heavy press coverage of the Trafalgar Square takeover. All falling over themselves to say "WE DID THAT FIRST MARRA" - seems like London didn't notice and nobody gave a fuck when a bunch of troglodytes supporting a League 1 team arrived.

I suppose there's quite a heavy concentration of Chinese takeaways in London so most of them must have been behind there giving 15-year olds who "knew what they were doing" and "asked for it" two or three "bell ringers" as the Cockneys would call it.

They didn't do it first though. We did exactly the same in 98 and 99. I was there both times.

Genuinely baffles me that they post pictures of some sunday league player of theirs lifting the Papa John’s Trophy in an empty Wembley Stadium and use it as something to beat us with. They’re small time as fuck.

16 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

They didn't do it first though. We did exactly the same in 98 and 99. I was there both times.

Scotland fans have been doing it since the 70s FFS, the mackems really think this is their 'thing' cos they did it at the pizza cup and multiple 3rd division playoffs?? Idiots.

10 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Genuinely baffles me that they post pictures of some sunday league player of theirs lifting the Papa John’s Trophy in an empty Wembley Stadium and use it as something to beat us with. They’re small time as fuck.

Weirdly forgetting their proper moment to be celebrated in their own league cup final, where tbf, they looked like they could fluke it 1st half. 

That was a massive achievement and a huge let off for us as nufc fans...but naa...winning the pizza cup and league one play offs is where it's at. 😂

On 01/03/2023 at 09:55, Dokko said:

Weirdly forgetting their proper moment to be celebrated in their own league cup final, where tbf, they looked like they could fluke it 1st half. 

That was a massive achievement and a huge let off for us as nufc fans...but naa...winning the pizza cup and league one play offs is where it's at. 😂

We'll never do either of those things marra.

Tragically I wouldn't put it past them to sing it "you'll never do that, you'll do that, 3rd tier 3rd to 6th place play off champions, you'll never do that"

Edited by Jonas

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

There is quite a lot of libel in there.  I don't understand the way they go on.  I sort of miss the derbies.  I'd quite like them to get promoted.

No thanks - I hope they rot and we never play them again!

Let them have their new Derby vs South Shields in a few years time, please!

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

There is quite a lot of libel in there.  I don't understand the way they go on.  I sort of miss the derbies.  I'd quite like them to get promoted.

You obviously didn't see their reaction to Sunday's result. 

Hopefully they will be in the Championship, or worse, for at least another 5 years. They absolutely hate being a football irrelevance outside of the PL. Long may it continue.

2 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Vaux outrage at it's finest. 

meltdowns all over the place :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/who-owns-newcastle-united.1601787/page-22

Don't see any mention of human rights in that thread. It's all about wanting the Saudis to leave so that we lose all of our gloating rights. They absolutely hate how optimistic we are about our club. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Wandy said:

You obviously didn't see their reaction to Sunday's result. 

Hopefully they will be in the Championship, or worse, for at least another 5 years. They absolutely hate being a football irrelevance outside of the PL. Long may it continue.

I didn't but I imagine there was very little, being as it was asterisked as not counting long beforehand allied with NUFC not existing anymore etc. I'm surprised we even get a mention that being the case....unless they're just full of shit of course

"it would be sensational if it went tits up, purely for the daft twat from Chester le street I work with who hasn’t talked about football for the 5 years I’ve known him. Not a single interest in it, but since the start of this season hasn’t shut up about them. Even went to Wembley."

Mag at work :laugh:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/who-owns-newcastle-united.1601787/page-27

18 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

"it would be sensational if it went tits up, purely for the daft twat from Chester le street I work with who hasn’t talked about football for the 5 years I’ve known him. Not a single interest in it, but since the start of this season hasn’t shut up about them. Even went to Wembley."

Mag at work :laugh:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/who-owns-newcastle-united.1601787/page-27

"it would be sensational if it went tits up, purely for the daft twat from Sunderland I work with who hasn’t talked about Human Rights in Saudi Arabia for the lifetime of years I’ve known him. Not a single interest in it, but since the start of last October hasn’t shut up about it. Even went to Amnesty International.com on twitter to shit himself in public for over a year. Exile98765 I think his name was...."

Marra'd ya post marra...