sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

Radio Newcastle saying that it was a walking stick that got hoyed on the pitch, earlier.

blokes still in the stand apparently. Wondering how the fuck he’s getting home. 

24 minutes ago, bigfella said:

That'll have stirred the empty crisp packets up.

Last place you want a Gayle is the stadium of light, must be like that booth blowing the money around on Noel's House Party with all the litter

Edited by Jonas

30 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I notice "best player in the division" Amad Diallo now the subject of derision and wants dropping according to many on Ready to Groom.

What??

Will be STARRING for Man U  in the prem next season according to the makem at work just last week.

Almost as if they comically overrate their players, isn't it? [emoji38]

Anyone remember when Dan Neil was worth "at least 40 million"?

[emoji38]

I posted a few weeks ago when they beat QPR they’re either 5 games away from being the best team in the land or 5 away from wanting their manager out. Literally an endless circle with this lot.

Their only hope is our season completely falls apart. 

6 hours ago, Danh1 said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/boro’s-saudi-banner.1602055/page-5#post-37894349

This made me laugh in the thread they’ve got where them and the smoggies are cuddling up. As if the rest of the country are as bitter and jealous as them two sad clubs are. 

It’s the little moments of almost achieving self-awareness I love:

’I don't care, do you think the mags wouldn't be calling it out if the shoe was on the other foot? It's wrong morally, ethically and financially’

All they have to do is finish the thought; what would be the point of us calling them out on it, if they had all abandoned SAFC after their KSA takeover due to the terrible ethical dilemma they’d no doubt put themselves through?  The SOS would be empty.  We’d have no-one to point fingers at.

Or is it the case that they’d all be there …

It’s alright for the Saudis to save thousands of jobs by investing a billion in the Teeside economy though ? Where’s their morals and ethics when it comes to this investment. 

2 tinpot clubs who nobody gives a shit about.

32 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

It’s alright for the Saudis to save thousands of jobs by investing a billion in the Teeside economy though ? Where’s their morals and ethics when it comes to this investment. 

2 tinpot clubs who nobody gives a shit about.

Particularly in the case of Boro. I want them to win under Carrick. I would never, ever want the Mackems to win unless it was directly impacting us. 

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

The fanbase that thinks its ok to chuck missiles at opposition player would definitely turn down Saudi money. Definitely.

And scrap with opposition fans every week, and racially abuse their own players' relatives, and take dumps in their own stadium...aye, they'd boot off at massive investment from the Middle East...

HHr29bM.jpeg

17 hours ago, Pilko said:

I notice "best player in the division" Amad Diallo now the subject of derision and wants dropping according to many on Ready to Groom.

Can’t believe singing racist songs at him after he asked them to stop isn’t motivating him.

17 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

And scrap with opposition fans every week, and racially abuse their own players' relatives, and take dumps in their own stadium...aye, they'd boot off at massive investment from the Middle East...

HHr29bM.jpeg

Genius [emoji38] however you forgot fucking seagulls..... those 2 women [emoji38][emoji38]

Edited by 1964