sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Alex Neil now being touted as the best manager in the north east on RTG :lol:.

They have clearly not learnt anything from when they said Grayson was better than Benitez .

Edited by Geogaddi

15 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

They have clearly not learnt anything from when they said Grayson was better than Benitez .

Mackem metrics everything is in relation to NUFC. Bob Murray is still having sleepless nights that they don’t have 1 more seat than us.

12 hours ago, Paullow said:

It's set up nicely for the neutral, but advantage Sunderland now. Sheff Wed 11/10 to win at Hillsborough, so presumably Sunderland will be something like 4/6 (and definitely odds on) not to lose, and even if Sheff Wed were to win in 90 minutes, they are still not certain of progressing, whereas Sunderland, with their lengthy unbeaten run, know a draw will definitely be enough.

Sunderland have come into 13/8 to be promoted, pretty much joint with Wycombe. Sheff Wed out to 10/3 at places.

Wish I understood odds

12 hours ago, Paullow said:

It's set up nicely for the neutral, but advantage Sunderland now. Sheff Wed 11/10 to win at Hillsborough, so presumably Sunderland will be something like 4/6 (and definitely odds on) not to lose, and even if Sheff Wed were to win in 90 minutes, they are still not certain of progressing, whereas Sunderland, with their lengthy unbeaten run, know a draw will definitely be enough.

Sunderland have come into 13/8 to be promoted, pretty much joint with Wycombe. Sheff Wed out to 10/3 at places.

Sheff Wed are 23/20

Draw is 12/5

mackems are 12/5

Expecting a home win, which based on form is probably about right.

I think Sheff Wed will be relatively happy with last night. The tie should be over because they were crap for 70 minutes.

6 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Sheff Wed are 23/20

Draw is 12/5

mackems are 12/5

Expecting a home win, which based on form is probably about right.

I think Sheff Wed will be relatively happy with last night. The tie should be over because they were crap for 70 minutes.

Still think that there being no away goals could be a big changer. Subsequent seasons, the mackems score and Sheff Wed have to score 3. This not being the case, allows Sheff Wed to be more open from the off. Sheff Wed won't play as poorly as yesterday either (they still were only beaten by a massive defensive mistake). Tie certainly not over yet.

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Not really for a club who measures themselves in absolutely every metric against NUFC, there’s no harm in pointing out the cold hard facts. 

Your doing the same thing - hypocrite much? 

ffs man - how is you speaking hypothetically speaking in hard cold facts?

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

So you’re speaking in hypothetical hard cold facts? 

Exactly…

In all seriousness my context to this was a mackem on RTG claimed they and Sheff Wed could have sold 60k plus last night. It’s simply not true and for all it’s a great crowd for league 1, the simple truth is the likes of us, Leeds, Liverpool, Everton, Villa and Salford would have sold out last night in the same circumstances.

They’re a big club just not as big as they like to think they are.

15 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Exactly…

In all seriousness my context to this was a mackem on RTG claimed they and Sheff Wed could have sold 60k plus last night. It’s simply not true and for all it’s a great crowd for league 1, the simple truth is the likes of us, Leeds, Liverpool, Everton, Villa and Salford would have sold out last night in the same circumstances.

They’re a big club just not as big as they like to think they are.

“Cold hard facts” :lol: 

Real facts: Leeds United playoff semi final in League One attendance: 36,297 - just over 1.5k below capacity.

1 hour ago, Gawalls said:

Wish I understood odds

8 chances in 13 they'll go up and will storm the Championship the next season, and 13 chances in 13 they're munters, nonces and stadium shitters.

When I looked there were loads of threads about their special fans and how great they all were (I’ve got Father Ted’s voice as I write) and a couple of threads about fat topless Sheff We’d fans hiding behind a single copper giving it large and a thread were they’d handed out a kicking on some bridge.

RTG bingo right there.

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Real facts: Leeds United playoff semi final in League One attendance: 36,297 - just over 1.5k below capacity.

Just like the takeover wrong again sold out.

One look at this years attendances would tell you that they don’t operate at 37k capacity.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/leeds-united-1-carlisle-united-2-graham-deflects-attention-as-leeds-sound-bum-note-827103.html

I would just give up Fanny [emoji38]

9 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

When I looked there were loads of threads about their special fans and how great they all were (I’ve got Father Ted’s voice as I write) and a couple of threads about fat topless Sheff We’d fans hiding behind a single copper giving it large and a thread were they’d handed out a kicking on some bridge.

RTG bingo right there.

"RTG bingo right there."

:2funny:

3 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

They said what??? Hahaha I know they're a strange breed but howay, no way were they peddling this :lol:

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Capacity of Elland Road is under 37,000 these days.

19 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

They said what??? Hahaha I know they're a strange breed but howay, no way were they peddling this :lol:

First time I’ve had 100% faith in a manager since BSA | RTG Sunderland Message Boards (readytogo.net)

Wont let me copy the link for some reason but its Post 5 on that thread[emoji38]

Edited by Geogaddi

31 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Just like the takeover wrong again sold out.

One look at this years attendances would tell you that they don’t operate at 37k capacity.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/leeds-united-1-carlisle-united-2-graham-deflects-attention-as-leeds-sound-bum-note-827103.html

I would just give up Fanny [emoji38]

They had 36,715 v Man Utd a couple of months back which will be their absolute maximum.

3 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

Tbf the previous manager had them in the top 2 and had just won a cup final the season before so Neil getting them to 5th IS an achievement ........er

17 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

First time I’ve had 100% faith in a manager since BSA | RTG Sunderland Message Boards (readytogo.net)

Wont let me copy the link for some reason but its Post 5 on that thread[emoji38]

It's that Gipetto who every year is adamant that they will go up and we will go down. So basically a clown (like the majority on there). Always makes me laugh, how the number of NUFC posts increases when they win. Specifically comments on managers, players and that our takeover is going nowhere [emoji38]