sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

They're going to see this out. Getting away with a few things and Wednesday aren't anywhere clinical enough.

Anti football stuff. Kill the game at every opportunity, collapse on contact, feign injury, keeper wasting time on each restart, stand in front of free kicks, kick the ball away every time the ball leaves play. Absolutely dreadful to watch and scared stiff of going there and actually having a game of football :lol:

Just now, midds said:

Anti football stuff. Kill the game at every opportunity, collapse on contact, feign injury, keeper wasting time on each restart, stand in front of free kicks, kick the ball away every time the ball leaves play. Absolutely dreadful to watch and scared stiff of going there and actually having a game of football :lol:

Playing on the front foot according to Neil pre-match.

Totally misread their shirt sponsor when I first turned over, then I'm finding childish humour that they've got a player called 'Gooch', to be fair it's probably the most entertaining thing about them though.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

To be honest this is the best League One sunderland side i've seen, they have a good combination of physicality and technical ability and a really good striker upfront.

If they get past this game they are surely favorites to go up.

2 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

To be honest this is the best League One sunderland side i've seen, they have a good combination of physicality and technical ability and a really good striker upfront.

If they get past this game they are surely favorites to go up.

Obviously there's reasons they've had to drop down to this level  but the likes of Clarke, Pritchard and Roberts in midfield seem very talented creative options for a League One side

2 minutes ago, geordiesteve710 said:

Getting Jack Clarke and Patrick Roberts on loan was shrewd as fuck to be fair. Head and shoulders above this league.

Roberts is actually there permanently.