sunderland in the EFL

Big River

3 minutes ago, Numbers said:

They're pretty shite like, first time I've watched them this season, besides from a fuck up from Sheff Wed they've offered nowt.

Nah, had a really good start to the second half. Poor now though.

15 minutes ago, Numbers said:

They're pretty shite like, first time I've watched them this season, besides from a fuck up from Sheff Wed they've offered nowt.

Just read that they have the best home record in league one so this isn’t done yet by a long way.

These cunts are long overdue a loss, they've skirted it for months now and squeaked results out for ages. Fair enough like but it can't go on forever, they'll lose one soon enough. 

Then again this is their 4th attempt to get out of the Third Division, that's embarrassing enough on it's own tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Mackems will make the final and go up, IMO. 

Agree. They are shite but their new manager (name temporarily escapes me) has them organised and hard to score against. That's enough at that level but major improvement will be required if/when they go up, as League One is absolutely abysmal.

16 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Mackems will make the final and go up, IMO. 

I honestly think Sheff Wed will turn it round on Monday (their home form is very good). They can't play any worse than they did for the first 70 minutes. Also think Wycombe will cause them issues with what I saw yesterday. Going to be interesting and even if they do go up they will be struggling not to go straight back down. 

Edit. Also think the no away goal rule being in play could be massive also.

Edited by et tu brute