sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

17 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Honestly don’t think Beale is that bad an appointment? Fell short at Rangers aye but that’s likely because it was too big too soon for him. Showed potential at QPR did he not?

Makams will be allowing this lad plenty of time to find his feet & do it his way I would of thought

Edited by RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

2 hours ago, Bizza said:

Couldn't beat Bristol City, would give PSG & AC Milan a game though. 

Absolute whoppers in their fan base. Watching them flounder about and rag themselves daft about allocations and displays and then this. Joyous.

9 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Who exactly did they think they were going to get FFS?  I thought we were the ‘delewdid’ ones.  

NB I thought Beale was going a decent job at QPR before he went to the other Rangers, but he also comes across as an arrogant arse. 

Seeem to remember a lot of them mentioning Potter....HA

4 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Seeem to remember a lot of them mentioning Potter....HA

Yep, delewdid. 

I posted somewhere further back that Potter’s full remuneration package at Chelsea was the equivalent of a massive chunk of Sunderland’s current turnover - something crazy like his base being 50% of their income.  They’re blissfully unaware of their status and position (including when they’re a top flight club).  Which eats them up inside - because when they give it the ‘delewdid jawdees think they’re massive’ shite, it is deep down projection - it is what they think of themselves, but they try not to vocalise it too loud because everyone would simply laugh at them. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

This nonsense with the tickets is a bit like their pretend outrage about human rights, if boot was on other foot and we were kicking off about giving them 15%, they’d be bleating on about us breaking FA rules and how they should absolutely be allowed the full allocation.

It really has to be one the biggest collective mental breakdowns in a fanbase in living memory, all that remains is for us to go there and fucking stuff the horrible cunts.