sunderland in the EFL

Big River

7 hours ago, Stal said:

Are all the bar patrons there waving to get the ambulance's attention for the red faced gentleman who is having a fit?

Sorry, in an office so can't have the volume on, not sure if the sound makes the action more obvious.

it’s Dave the rave here’s kind of celebrity on wearside  - but like the Geordie Dancer - the “joke” in todays allegedly more enlightened times seems cruel and mocking someone less fortunate. 

2 hours ago, Newcastle Fan said:

6 first team players including their captain and still lost to our under preforming U21's :lol:

Including four of our better players missing also as highlighted earlier [emoji38]

58 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

Mackems unhappy that Gordon is playing for England. Apparently it would be funny if Bruno seriously injured him. Classy.

They’ll be fewmin that two Mags are on the TV on the international stage and the commentators are saying nice things about them. Like it’s just inconceivable in their minds that anybody outside of Mags would praise our players. If Gordon scores the winner are England spawny?

Edited by Joelinton7

One of the three people that founded Ineos is a Mackem (John Reece) and worth 5bn, he’s on the board at Man United. My mam knows his sister in law. Weird as I didn’t know about him until yesterday. 

Makes you wonder why he hasn’t tried to get involved with owning the Mackem before?

6 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

One of the three people that founded Ineos is a Mackem (John Reece) and worth 5bn, he’s on the board at Man United. My mam knows his sister in law. Weird as I didn’t know about him until yesterday. 

Makes you wonder why he hasn’t tried to get involved with owning the Mackem before?

Probably wants to keep being a billionaire 

1 hour ago, The Fountain said:

Probably wants to keep being a billionaire 

If he's a proper mackem then there's no chance he'd spend his own money on the club he loves. Can't someone else do it?

SAFC by far the youngest squad across the top 5 European leagues + Championship, Hilarious thread title 

(I'm retired and have far too much time on my hands)

Edited by Choppy Chop Chop
addition

1 hour ago, frankpingel said:

Read the match thread for even more uplifting chuckles. We've spoilt Easter man.

Parsnipped now. 

Classy fuckers.

7 hours ago, frankpingel said:

Read the match thread for even more uplifting chuckles. We've spoilt Easter man.

Oh come on! I want to bask in the still warm fading embers of their misplaced “beating Cardiff” hubris that most assuredly would have carried them into early morning whoops and hollers of “fancy West Ham today marra”, then transitioning into mocking “chortles”, “just burst out laughing” and sarcastic “beheaddie out” posts before the absolute gigantic kick in the balls that was our monumental comeback with letters “s p a w n y” and “c o r r u p t” getting a good bashing amidst the lonely crumbs that almost certainly take up residence within the crevices of their keyboards. 

Edited by Joelinton7

16 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Oh come on! I want to bask in the still warm fading embers of their misplaced “beating Cardiff” hubris that most assuredly would have carried them into early morning whoops and hollers of “fancy West Ham today marra”, then transitioning into mocking “chortles”, “just burst out laughing” and sarcastic “beheaddie out” posts before the absolute gigantic kick in the balls that was our monumental comeback with letters “s p a w n y” and “c o r r u p t” getting a good bashing amidst the lonely crumbs that almost certainly make residence in the crevices in their keyboards. 

:lol: