sunderland

Big River

The prem with Bent was, he was too good for them. They knew it, and he certainly knew it. Soon as a better offer came knocking he jumped ship. 

These days all it takes is stoke to come knocking and their manager is away. 

3 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/any-sunderland-strongholds-left.1591145/page-15#post-37021221

Howay !  Who was chasing him ?  

"Seen a lad running up Norham Road in North shields with his red and white Sunderland top on a few weeks back."

Fucking deluded man.

My auntie is a Sunderland fan and lives in North Shields, due to her ex-husband being from Sunderland, her boyfriend is also from Sunderland and a Sunderland fan. Between them they are quite likely they only Sunderland fans in North Shields, and likely about 50% of them in North Tyneside. Hardly a mackem stronghold though. I’m probably as likely to come across a Newcastle fan in Southwick, doesn’t make it a our stronghold.

3 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

With reference to our 1992ers,the mackem 1973ers had fucked off within 10 months.sunlun v Portsmouth att 8142.

Don't know how many they took to the 1992 cup final but they got 16,000 for their next home game.

They're the 1992ers.

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 hours ago, Stifler said:

Fucking deluded man.

My auntie is a Sunderland fan and lives in North Shields, due to her ex-husband being from Sunderland, her boyfriend is also from Sunderland and a Sunderland fan. Between them they are quite likely they only Sunderland fans in North Shields, and likely about 50% of them in North Tyneside. Hardly a mackem stronghold though. I’m probably as likely to come across a Newcastle fan in Southwick, doesn’t make it a our stronghold.

my daughter in law and her dad are season ticket holders , from Holystone and Whitley Bay respectively. She has been to watch NUFC with my lad mind and liked it [emoji38]

4 hours ago, Pilko said:

No way is North Tyneside 50/50. It's black and whiters in the main, I'd say more like 90/10.

I've lived in Wallsend all of my life (44 years) and in all that time I can honestly say I've only ever seen 1 Sunderland shirt around here. Strangely that was after a derby match against them at the SoL when Kieran Richardson scored that free kick and some bloke in a Sunderland shirt came walking into the Powder Monkey. Let's just say he didn't get a chance to order his drink.

Ones got to larf  mlf trying to find a comfort blanket,they're that obsessed with the toon that they just post random shit,like north tyneside is 50/50:)and more mackem support in Gateshead than the toon can muster:suicide:  funking hell it's Paul cannell the way these Geordie strongholds have fallen the sol will have to reopen the closed areas :mackems:

Ps 

The last time I saw anyone from walker wearing  sunderland clobber was on shoot,and that was Dennis Tueart.

Edited by Nun tumblers

They’re beyond help. Their delusions are off the scale. While I agree that posts about strongholds are utterly pointless, to suggest North Tyneside is 50/50 is the sign of people who are completely out of touch with reality. You’ll see more psg/city/Liverpool/barca strips than those daft cunts. 

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

I've lived in Wallsend all of my life (44 years) and in all that time I can honestly say I've only ever seen 1 Sunderland shirt around here. Strangely that was after a derby match against them at the SoL when Kieran Richardson scored that free kick and some bloke in a Sunderland shirt came walking into the Powder Monkey. Let's just say he didn't get a chance to order his drink.

Might have been the same lad that got a stern talking to in the Barking Dog the same day. 

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I notice over on RTG as well we only seem to beat shite teams, or teams who play shite against us. Just so happens to have happened in over half of our games this calendar year it's that common an occurrence.

Never ceases to amaze me how emotions cloud judgement so much when it comes to football fans 

You'd think they would had there tongue when they've got a massive section of their ground closed because it's ower big for them, the toon women's team pulled in over 22,000 v Alnwick ladies at SjP a record attendance for the ladies game in the uk ,in the coming years they could become the 2nd best supported North East team.

5 hours ago, Rocker said:

I lived in North Shields for 30 years. Never met or seen a Mackem.

I’ve seen one soul brave enough to wear it in the town centre. I don’t think he was a full shilling tbf. Sounds about right actually. 

5 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I notice over on RTG as well we only seem to beat shite teams, or teams who play shite against us. Just so happens to have happened in over half of our games this calendar year it's that common an occurrence.

Well if we can play enough shit teams or teams that play shit against us that we get into Europe I won't be crying into my passport about how we got there [emoji38]