sunderland

Big River

RTG has about 20 or 30 bitter mackems who post on it regular .

We all know their user names, as they repeat the same faux outrage on a daily basis. Trying to comfort each other.

Most mackems in real life are just gutted, plain and simply gutted that we have won the owner jackpot. 

The hatred they have for their nearest rivals has been overtaken by jealousy, most will just get on supporting their team, fair play to them for that.

However, accepting that in the years to follow, young mackems running around pennywell in Newcastle United tops will haunt them for ever.

It’s cult-like behaviour, desperately hanging onto the ‘insights’ of Grumpy Old Man (has that bloke ever actually been right about anything?) for a slight glimmer of hope.  PIF has confirmed both its ambitions for NUFC and closed the door on Inter / any other major European club.  They’re running out of (made-up) get-outs now.  The desperation is tangible

4 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

RTG has about 20 or 30 bitter mackems who post on it regular .

We all know their user names, as they repeat the same faux outrage on a daily basis. Trying to comfort each other.

Most mackems in real life are just gutted, plain and simply gutted that we have won the owner jackpot. 

The hatred they have for their nearest rivals has been overtaken by jealousy, most will just get on supporting their team, fair play to them for that.

However, accepting that in the years to follow, young mackems running around pennywell in Newcastle United tops will haunt them for ever.

That’s true, a mackem I know reckons most who post on there regularly are fuckin idiots…..I’ve never doubted that. Aye, all they have to live for, is our failure, so nowt much has changed for them really, but they’re really struggling with it on rtg :mackems:

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

I’d love someone like Apple to sponsor the stadium, Apple@SJP. All the RTG sad fucks dumping their iPhones and Apple tech in protest would be superb…………

They’re still pressing * to unlock on Nokia’s round there. It’s the land that time forgot. 

Hehehe. 

It's somehow even better that a Bruce-less West Brom are winning.

If he'd still been in charge when they played each other, I was genuinely thinking of rooting for the mackems in that game, so that's a relief.

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

Made a big thing of doing a Niall Quinn tribute today as part of their "fan funded fan display"

:lol:

Sorry..i still can't make out where or what the display is despite playing tje clip several times and pausing it too. It just looks....er.....shite?