sunderland

Big River

Due to location it's a straight shootout between SJP & SoL, and the SoL never stood a chance. Its smaller, unheard of globally, in a terrible location for surrounding hospitality, poor, dated, corporate facilities and built cheaply compared to SJP. Our ground isn't in the best shape it's been in, but we're clearly revamping it regardless of this bid, and will be looking to expand before 2028 as well. SoL isn't getting a penny spent on it unless it was funded externally (won't someone do it for us attitude strikes again) 

13 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

They seem to be pissed at the lack of investment they’ll miss out on for their shit bungalow.

But but but but their stadium is so much better than ours? Why would they need the investment in it?

Euro96, 2012 Olympics, 2015 Rugby World Cup, 2022 Rugby League World Cup, potential Euro2028

One more for the 'Landfill' and "their eye-sore".... its almost as if things aren't actually how they see them

Edited by Wolfcastle

7 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

"Weighing it up, the Stadium of Light, as a stadium if far superior, it's not even close at the moment."  -Harbour Boy

"Not even close"?!?! Holy fuck, imagine being him, just cloaking reality to remain in your bubble of copium!! 

Hi 'Harbour Boy', your shit stadium was built on the cheap, in a shit suburb of north sunderland and after a matter of a few years is falling to bits. Tell us again why fans from around Europe would be flocking there?

Unless they mistook it for the actual Stadium of Light. You know, the world renow-ened arena that you lot just nicked the name off.

My favourite was the dafty who said we would be stripped of hosting it if we get the ground sponsored.

No, it would just be referred back to as St James’ Park, just like how Dortmund’s ground was renamed in 2006 from Signal Iduna Park and how the Etihad is being renamed in this bid.

Unbelievable having to hide threads due to the embarrassing state of the forum members posting. 
Is there another sunlun forum to browse that has less of a population of fucktards?

1 hour ago, RS said:

Unbelievable having to hide threads due to the embarrassing state of the forum members posting. 
Is there another sunlun forum to browse that has less of a population of fucktards?

I think there is another Sunderland forum but most of the posters are the people banned from RTG, such as him that was making loads of lies up during the supposed Dell takeover. Can’t recall his name.

7 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I think there is another Sunderland forum but most of the posters are the people banned from RTG, such as him that was making loads of lies up during the supposed Dell takeover. Can’t recall his name.

Reiver? They’ve all gone to Not606, haven’t they? 

5 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Reiver? They’ve all gone to Not606, haven’t they? 

Reiver that’s the one. And that’ll be what I’m thinking of aye!

Just seen this belta on Twitter:

Delewded Mags etc.

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Reiver that’s the one. And that’ll be what I’m thinking of aye!

Just seen this belta on Twitter:

Delewded Mags etc.

Imagine believing all that man.[emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

They don't, I mean they can't.... can they? :lol:

They start off probably not, but they repeat it that many times they possibly do now believe shite like that.

Yeah I think that's clearly someone being self-aware enough to take the piss out of themselves a bit, you'd think. Surely?

I mean in the days where even Onion articles of a few years ago have come true, it's hard to be absolutely certain, but that can't be a serious comment.