sunderland

Big River

13 hours ago, TeddySAFC said:

You are talking absolute bollocks mate, I can't really say much more than that, You stated 6 or 7 featured weekly, featuring weekly would be they would collate around 46 appearances over the course of a season either starting or off the bench.

If your deeming 'featuring' by sitting with splinters in their arse on the bench then aye, they have 'featured', When you are allowed 9 subs, pretty much all of your squad would then 'feature'

For context,  :-

Pemebele, 3 starts, 5 appearances off the bench

Hjelde, 10 starts, 1 appearance off the bench

Rigg, 8 starts, 6 appearances off the bench

Ba, 13 starts, 8 appearances off the bench

Aouchiche, 10 starts, 15 appearances off the bench

Mundle, 5 starts, 6 appearances off the bench

Rusyn, 9 starts, 7 appearances off the bench

So not one player even played in half of the games, Not one of those players will even start in a weeks time against Cardiff (possibly Rigg aside)

The majority of the above only featured off the bench and were given starts towards the end of the season because we had a coach who had zero idea of what he was doing and chucked anything on the pitch to see if something would work.

It's the equivalent of me stating Targett, Dummett and Krafth 'featured weekly' for you last season.

Mate those stats are bizarrely wrong, especially for Ba.

Also, Targett had 1 start and 2 sub appearances (78 mins total). Dummett 0 starts and 5 sub appearances (18 mins total), so not really comparable at all (will give you Kraft like).

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

Tbh mate I think you're wasting your time with this shite. You could simply reel off a load of random surnames and pass them off as your players and many on here, me included, would be none the wiser. 

It's basic just a bunch of nomarks pulling on your strip these days.

The old ‘they’re not household names in their own houses’ problem.  Lower half of Division Two dross.

7 hours ago, dave s said:

forgot about sunderland. they still in league 1?

That's next season, from what I can see this seasons squad will be the worst in living memory.

48 minutes ago, Ben said:

That's next season, from what I can see this seasons squad will be the worst in living memory.

But according to Teddy they have a stream of young uns that could walk into most Premier league sides.  He's been saying this for about two years now like.  Deluded!

10 hours ago, OCK said:

"We shit, but at least we look good while doing it" admire that. 

Just realised I haven't even seen the fucking kit, no photos no mlf's charging through streets swatting thousands of fat gravy stained mags aside, nothing. 

Sunderland mean Buisness this season,Or at least get rid of last seasons buisness. The Stadium has had a full jet wash, so got rid of the turds. Onwards and upwards lol.

Edited by GeordieToon

On 01/08/2024 at 00:16, Disco said:

Predictions for the season @TeddySAFC? Looks to be a more open league but outside of Leeds (in-laws) I’m none the wiser to the prospects. Playoff push?

Genuinely no idea mate, Could be a good season if Le Bris hits the ground running and the players buy into what he's trying to do, Alternatively it could be a nightmare if we lose the first couple and any positive atmosphere around the squad is sucked away. We still need two or three signings in to start in the first team IMO.  I will go for a midtable finish of around 10th.

This will be the last post I make on here though, Can't even have any form of reasoned discussion without people piling in purely because I comment on a Sunderland thread. The crack from 75% of people on this thread is dire.

16 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Genuinely no idea mate, Could be a good season if Le Bris hits the ground running and the players buy into what he's trying to do, Alternatively it could be a nightmare if we lose the first couple and any positive atmosphere around the squad is sucked away. We still need two or three signings in to start in the first team IMO.  I will go for a midtable finish of around 10th.

This will be the last post I make on here though, Can't even have any form of reasoned discussion without people piling in purely because I comment on a Sunderland thread. The crack from 75% of people on this thread is dire.

I'd say it's more 76% 

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

I'd say it's more 76% 

100% on SMB, so they at least win the biggest bunch of cunts forum. As for Teddy Ruxpin leaving because he can't get reasoned debate about the mackems, I'm absolutely astonished by this [emoji38], I put money on he's one of the cunts off there anyway

Problem is very few of us care enough or know enough about them to have the sort of debate Teddy wants and this thread is more for a laugh and flag up of the fantasises RTG in particular come up with and the odd titter at their results/performances. 

I haven't seen them play other than against us for many-a-year. Its not to be taken personally.

As for the craic on here being dire, you cant even begin to have a reason debate on RTG about us in any aspect without sad wankers going 'sportswashed' despite said sad wankers following every single game we play.

4 hours ago, TeddySAFC said:

Tbf you've been treated quite plesently in comparison to nufc fans on rtg. 😂

You had your wobble around derby time, but apart from that you've been a decent addition. 👍 

Have they started discussing on RTG how shite and overrated Guehi is yet like they do every time we get heavily linked with or buy a good player ?

Edited by Geogaddi

44 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Have they started discussing on RTG how shite and overrated Guehi is yet like they do every time we get heavily linked with or buy a good player ?

Probably sacked off to the shame dungeon already as they'd have started doing racisms before the end of page 1

36 minutes ago, Kilcline said:

Probably sacked off to the shame dungeon already as they'd have started doing racisms before the end of page 1

:lol: absolutely this