sunderland

Big River

12 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

Nah, these are cheap shots for me.

We are better thsn that surely?

Could easily happen in Newcastle or any other city for that matter in the coming days, idiots are everywhere unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Could easily happen in Newcastle or any other city for that matter in the coming days, idiots are everywhere unfortunately. 

Tomorrow. There's a meet a greys monument 1pm according to EDL

I’ve just been on the phone to my work mate who may have to take rubbish back to one of our yards in Sunderland tonight to stay away from it.

This is the man who on the early hours of the morning stayed back with me for an hour digging rubbish that was stuck in the back of my wagon without me even asking him to do so.

The bloke came here to escape racism like this, and is one of the nicest, hard working guys I know, and now I’m afraid that the is a real chance that he might get attacked doing his job tonight.

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

Tomorrow. There's a meet a greys monument 1pm according to EDL

Think it’s next Saturday (on a match day) and Middlesbrough tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Magdad said:

Think it’s next Saturday (on a match day) and Middlesbrough tomorrow 

Hope that's true as it may have calmed down by then. I was going off what a colleagues hubby who is a copper was saying.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Naa it's tomorrow, see the politics thread.

Ah okay, someone told me next Saturday and was thinking bairn could do without seeing that shite. 

5 hours ago, huss9 said:

Nasty feeling it's gonna spread here next week 

Possibly even more worrying is the forewarning and preparation time other groups/individuals, who violently disagree with the very existence of such fucktards,  have had.  

How many of the rioters last night where actually from Sunderland? I was under the impression people tended to come from out of town to "protest".

51 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Responses are minging. Twatter :anguish:

All from Blue Tick accounts, many pretending to be from America and elsewhere. This is being orchestrated in Russia and China and lapped up by the mouth breathers in this country.

Sunderland club shop broken into last night and delayed opening today till all the shit that was returned can be stored in a warehouse 

10 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Why would it be any different in Newcastle when it's happening all over the country?

Lower amount of racists

35 minutes ago, 54 said:

How many of the rioters last night where actually from Sunderland? I was under the impression people tended to come from out of town to "protest".

Exactly. I'd prefer to put the rivalries aside, and stand together against the racist cunts.

I really don't get what these knobbers expect to get out of a rioting. At best they mess up their own place and make it worse to live in, at worst they get arrested and gain a criminal record. 

This is clearly nothing to do with Southport and just an excuse for pig ignorant f**kits to cause trouble for the sake of it.

I mean really how empty and boring must your life be that you have time to take out just to go out, wreck stuff and make work for the police?