sunderland

Big River

3 minutes ago, KDT said:

They do take a ridiculous amount of pride in having 'hard' players like.

And the sad thing is there's not a decent footballer among them. 

Even Nicky Butt and Alan Smith were 'tougher' than the dregs they are scraping out. Imagine if they actually had a properly tough player like Tiote/Batty. That would have them set for life as the 'hardest club in the league'

7 minutes ago, KDT said:

They do take a ridiculous amount of pride in having 'hard' players like.

That’s what got their AJ into trouble…

42 minutes ago, Paully said:

I see a former player is currying favour with them - I’m sure he was born in Newcastle too iirc?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-11205961/Lee-Westwood-hits-former-footballer-comparing-new-LIV-Golf-series-MATCH-FIXING.html

I rated Armstrong as a player, though he annoying always seemed to do well against us. Think he was from Birtley (without checking). 

2 hours ago, gjohnson said:

And the sad thing is there's not a decent footballer among them. 

Even Nicky Butt and Alan Smith were 'tougher' than the dregs they are scraping out. Imagine if they actually had a properly tough player like Tiote/Batty. That would have them set for life as the 'hardest club in the league'

Yep.  Batty didn’t feel sorry for himself and sob when missing a penalty, either.  The daft cunts think making cowardly two-footed tackles makes a player ‘hard’, rather than being a sign of utter cowardice. 

4 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I rated Armstrong as a player, though he annoying always seemed to do well against us. Think he was from Birtley (without checking). 

Not Birtley.From Newcastle I think.Armstrong and Warnock’s son acted as agents for Watmore when he left the mackems to go to Middlesbrough.Warnock was manager at the time so nowt dodgy about the deal.£1m signing on fee.

1 hour ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Not Birtley.From Newcastle I think.Armstrong and Warnock’s son acted as agents for Watmore when he left the mackems to go to Middlesbrough.Warnock was manager at the time so nowt dodgy about the deal.£1m signing on fee.

Gosforth but was a Sunderland fan. I’m pretty sure he must have moved to somewhere in Washington as a mate knew him.

1 hour ago, tomlynnherrington said:

They have a poster called………magcatcherhutch.No bigger imbecile than that liar when he tells his tales.

Yeah, we once had a rumble on the Shields Ferry, me and magcatcher.  Teacher broke it up, but not before I gave him a nasty Chinese burn and made sure he knew my dad was harder than his dad.

We were 25 years old, etc etc 

9 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Yeah, we once had a rumble on the Shields Ferry, me and magcatcher.  Teacher broke it up, but not before I gave him a nasty Chinese burn and made sure he knew my dad was harder than his dad.

We were 25 years old, etc etc 

magcatcherhutch reckons you had 20 mates with you,and your dad,and he knacked the lot of you.There’s always two sides to every story.