sunderland in the EFL

Big River

31 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I see Saudi Arabia have helped to broker the release of 10 hostages in Russia, including a man from Sunderland.

They will find a way to make it seem that SA are sympathisers to the Russian State and this Peace Washing does not fool them!

Ebbsfleet United are now detested by the mackems.They’ve just found out,as I have to be honest,that they’re known as The Geordies because they were formed in 1920 by Geordies who were working in the area.By this time tomorrow,mackems will have formed them.

Edited by tomlynnherrington

15 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Ebbsfleet United are now detested by the mackems.They’ve just found out,as I have to be honest,that they’re known as The Geordies because they were formed in 1920 by Geordies who were working in the area.By this time tomorrow,mackems will have formed them.

Wasn't aware of that about Ebbsfleet United, you sure you don't mean Hanwell Town?

9 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Wasn't aware of that about Ebbsfleet United, you sure you don't mean Hanwell Town?

Next SaturdayThe London Geordies (Hanwell Town) play The Fleet (Ebbsfleet United) in the FA Cup. Not sure Ebbsfleet Utd, other nickname seemingly The Reds, are linked to NUFC/the North East in any meaningful way. 

Potentially even more confusingly, The London Geordies are playing The Magpies (Dorchester Town) today. (Both home strips B&W stripes). 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

6 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Next SaturdayThe London Geordies (Hanwell Town) play The Fleet (Ebbsfleet United) in the FA Cup. Not sure Ebbsfleet Utd, other nickname seemingly The Reds, are linked to NUFC/the North East in any meaningful way. 

Potentially even more confusingly, The London Geordies are playing The Magpies (Dorchester Town) today. (Both home strips B&W stripes). 

Ebbsfleet was also owned by the Internet at one point. 

4 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Fucking hell man.

I've no idea who that Glendenning cunt is or how he relates to Sunderland, but it's fucking embarrassing that these types of opinions regarding mental health issues are still being voiced. 

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

I've no idea who that Glendenning cunt is or how he relates to Sunderland, but it's fucking embarrassing that these types of opinions regarding mental health issues are still being voiced. 

I only know who he is from what I've read on here, always comes across as a massive fucking cunt though, aye. I'm sure the fact that he's a MLF is purely coincidental 🤔

Granted I'm thick af but I've listened to the Culverhouse thing a few times and haven't got a fucking scooby as to what's meant to be going on. Just two bloke's hoying random footballers names in the mix. 

Oh and he does come across as a prick. Obvs, more so on twitter but I guess he's not pissed at graft. 

While i don't listen to football weekly much anymore partly because of him he was just a wind up merchant, never really took him seriously enough to actually hate him and still listen now and then and don't mind some of his contributions, that tweet is just really really stupid though. What the hell. 

1 hour ago, Paully said:

I haven't looked at our thread for a while as it's the same old shite every day but I've just had a look and I see that Nick Pope is utter shite and one of the worst keepers in the league [emoji38]

And yet still probably worth more than their entire first team.

Their support of anything to do with Henderson or Pickford is a bit bemusing I find, they played a couple of seasons in the first team and then left at the first opportunity. I don't think we went on that way with Carroll who had a similar profile when he left us.

Sun'lun lads