sunderland

Big River

Only post I read was calling us spawny

To paraphrase whoever said it first: the more we dominate possession, control the game and pepper the opposition goal, the luckier we get :lol:

Edited by OpenC

you can just imagine how they'll go on if they get to the final. it'll be like no other team has ever reached wembley before ever and it'll be the biggest ever display of 'LOOK AT ME' the footballing world has ever seen. there won't be any actual supporting of the team, it'll be them trying to ransack London and flood the media with sob stories about how much they have suffered over the years, how many tickets they could have sold, how much beer they will drink, that no one understands what it means to the city blah blah blahdy f***ing blah

Probably had to drip dry his keyboard after writing this. 

11 minutes ago, Scoot said:

A nice little read over there. The few pages I just read after our second goal is just hilarious. Obviously nothing to do with us playing well, just Leicester are shit!

They're ruined!!

49 pages again for one of our games, won't reach 80 pages this time though as we won :lol:

14 minutes ago, llcoolc157 said:

Any made up ‘Mag at work’ stories yet? Don’t disappoint me, please….

The mag at work stories are there now, they’re also raging about the sports media, Sky, BBC etc wanking about the toon. It’s glorious, broken into pieces and ground to fucking dust the lot of them.

And so it begins, the mag at work who never messages after games is in full on mag mode this morning. Fantastic game, quality team and fans, destined to be demolish the big 6, a city and team United.

Funny when I mentioned the sports washing is complete I'm just a bitter mackem

Mag at work makes an appearance.

My favorite RTG on the match thread:

'They are long overdue a Wembley appearance tbf. Given the amount of times we’ve been since they last got there.'

They really have got shit for brains, haven't they?  They've got one proper fucking Wembley appearance since we last did.  The fact that the soppy twats kept playing in Third Division playoff finals and in that pizza trophy thing they have in the bottom two tiers should bring a sense of fucking embarrassment, not pride.  Being in those represents failure, you dopey gets

7 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

My favorite RTG on the match thread:

'They are long overdue a Wembley appearance tbf. Given the amount of times we’ve been since they last got there.'

They really have got shit for brains, haven't they?  They've got one proper fucking Wembley appearance since we last did.  The fact that the soppy twats kept playing in Third Division playoff finals and in that pizza trophy thing they have in the bottom two tiers should bring a sense of fucking embarrassment, not pride.  Being in those represents failure, you dopey gets

The fact that they had to play in a match against our U23s is something that is still laughable. 

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

Mag at work makes an appearance.

It's also not what 'sportswashing' is.  Saying that the team played well and going to win trophies, city united etc - that's not sportswashing.  If it was followed up with 'Saudi Arabia is fantastic, isn't MBS marvelous, they should stop saying nasty things about such a great man' they might have a point.  They're desperate to make everything sportswashing, but the fact that they don't understand what it is stands as further proof that it is all a pathetic attempt to pretend that every win has an asterisk.  It doesn't, lads and lasses, no matter how desperate you are for it

17 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It's also not what 'sportswashing' is.  Saying that the team played well and going to win trophies, city united etc - that's not sportswashing.  If it was followed up with 'Saudi Arabia is fantastic, isn't MBS marvelous, they should stop saying nasty things about such a great man' they might have a point.  They're desperate to make everything sportswashing, but the fact that they don't understand what it is stands as further proof that it is all a pathetic attempt to pretend that every win has an asterisk.  It doesn't, lads and lasses, no matter how desperate you are for it

The only asterisks will be the ones in their minds, they dont fucking engrave asterisks on trophies!!

These haven't had over 20K in a League Cup or FA Cup game since 22nd September 2015

These haven't had over 35K in a League Cup or FA Cup game since 27th March 2012

Didn't even get 32K for their League Cup semi final against Man United :lol: 

4 hours ago, christ said:

Probably had to drip dry his keyboard after writing this. 

The projection in that post is off the charts. Considering the state some of their lot left Trafalgar Square in for a League One Playoff Final. :lol: If we ever make it to Wembley I only hope we can clear the classiness bar of not shitting in a fountain :lol:

The amount of times I read: "I live and work amongst them..." In that case, it's simple, just fuck off back to where you cam from!