Pre-season (2024/25): Japan friendlies confirmed

bowlingcrofty

Just now, cubaricho said:

Obviously I agree. :lol:  

They have mentioned that this is the “inaugural” Premier League Summer Series so I’d imagine the one next season might be a West Coast type thing. I don’t imagine we’ll be involved again so quickly but hopefully when they do a Midwest one we’ll be involved and can go. :lol: 

I'll have a pint with you!

Tonali doesn’t seem to know what he’s supposed to be doing in the side.. looking really anonymous.. hasn’t been involved in any set piece, hasn’t played a long ball once.

Again, is this by design? It’s like when F1 teams do testing in Barcelona.. none willing to show what they really have.

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

Obviously I agree. :lol:  

They have mentioned that this is the “inaugural” Premier League Summer Series so I’d imagine the one next season might be a West Coast type thing. I don’t imagine we’ll be involved again so quickly but hopefully when they do a Midwest one we’ll be involved and can go. :lol: 

I agree they will probably spread them out but the east coast is going to get regular preference to minimize time zone changes.

9 minutes ago, McDog said:

I'd like us to go to Midwest USA so I can fucking watch them live!

You already missed out on Steve McClaren's mighty mags playing in Milwaukee a few years back. 

(edit: well 8 years ago, time flies)

Edited by Superior Acuña