Pre-season (2024/25) - Newcastle beat Spurs on pens

bowlingcrofty

5 minutes ago, RobS said:

decided to stay for the second half, regretting it massively now! bet when im shattered in the morning im even more annoyed with myself lol

I'm up for work in 5 hours too, really wasn't my best decision of the day to persevere with this.

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Yeah I assume giving them minutes now keeps them involved but also helps us put out different 11s to allow for managing game time pre season. You'd hope Dummet will be replaced this window. I'm not sure if there's an issue with Willock cos he hasnt played, has he? But you'd usually expect him to the ahead of |Ritchie so thats okay.

Think his injury at the end of last season was a bad one. Although I don’t think the club ever confirmed what it was. And yeah we are definitely managing training load at this point but also highlights a lack of depth particularly at the back. 

Just now, Stifler said:

I once stayed up for a 3:30am KO to see us get beat by a 2nd string Portland Timbers team.

I once raced over to friends house to pay my $20 share to watch Michael Spinks-Mike Tyson.

Given my poor money situation. That was bad. 

Bonus content. I invited a bunch of people over to watch Leonard-Hagler and bet everyone Hagler would win.

Dodgy decision and I lost my paycheck which I will be forever pissed and I was able to hide from the lass.

Hagler won that fight.

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

They can’t be planning to play him in the league again. 

Assume he’s first back up but he’s looked as bad as he did in the 4-1 here.