Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Almiron is heading to the Copa America so left the country along with Bruno to head to the tournament.

Another 20 hour flight for them :lol:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, KDT said:

Why is anyone bothered?

I'm not bothered for me. I got the match for free. It's a piss tale for everyone at the stadium who were told they were going to watch NUFC and got the youth team.

Literally only one senior player on the bench even.

Edited by healthyaddiction

I paid $150 to watch this garbage. Poor from the club to put out a team like this. Shouldn’t have bothered. I did manage to put a $50 bet on an all stars win at 5/1 when the teams were announced. 

1 minute ago, aussiemag said:

I paid $150 to watch this garbage. Poor from the club to put out a team like this. Shouldn’t have bothered. I did manage to put a $50 bet on an all stars win at 5/1 when the teams were announced. 

Ouch

1 minute ago, Joe1984 said:

Exactly! He'll get them fired up for the 2nd half no worries...

Let’s hope he doesn’t weaken the team and bring on the likes of Trippier

:bluestar:

3 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

Hate to break it to you, but it's going to be a Kuol inspired rampage 2nd half.

Ending in a classic 4-3 to the toon kids.

Now,  where are my meds...

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

They are there! 

Well why they not playing? Crackers when you think about it considering our aussie fans watching a glorified u21s game. 

4 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

I paid $150 to watch this garbage.

Not being funny like but you're a mug if you're paying that for a friendly. Even if we had prime messi turning out for us

I do feel for anyone who paid for this. Competing interests at work here. Club was involved in setting this up but I'm certain Howe wanted no part of it. And it doesn't make sense for him to. So you get this, which doesn't really make anyone happy. 

I think it’s a case of the spurs game met our “contractual” requirement then he’s just giving the lads who’ve trained hard all year a run out in a big game.

4 minutes ago, jack j said:

Not being funny like but you're a mug if you're paying that for a friendly. Even if we had prime messi turning out for us

a chance to watch the club you have supported your whole life and can’t fly 24 hours to the UK to watch. 

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

I think it’s a case of the spurs game met our “contractual” requirement then he’s just giving the lads who’ve trained hard all year a run out in a big game.

Course it is. When they've named a squad with all them under 23s in am not sure what people were expecting ffs

the locals are either naive as fuck or totally stupid to expect owt else