Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

2 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

I thought that too but i'm happy to see Matty playing with the first team.

Seems like almost everyone got a run out including Darlow.

if you’re selling players they still need to be fit.

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

a few  lads that play for my son's u15 team know adam and they all seem to really like him. not one had a bad word to say about him.

I think that's the age group he is targeting (nothing sinister - I don't think so anyway), which actually is probably fair enough as non of the other youtube/pod casts do. I certainly wouldn't/couldn't listen to him mind, but as I said if the younger age group do, then fair enough. 

Looks like sales have slowed down for Bilbao now, with only the family sections in L7 currently open and not filling up. Will that be because there's certain restrictions in that area, so it's acting as a bit of blockage to folks getting their hands on other L7 tickets? If so I wonder if they've no intention of opening the rest of L7?

Atalanta still looking like a much lower attendance. 

Honestly, watching that almost made me well up. Fucking Bruno and Botman just strolling along in their lush Newcastle travel wear for a professional pre season session in Austria.

This is light years away from 12 months ago.

Guest reefatoon

Fucking state of me now. Why am I grinning like a Cheshire Cat watching people getting off a bus? Can’t get enough of any little video now, just inject it all. 

Edited by reefatoon

Guest reefatoon
23 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

No Clark, Gayle or Hendrick to be seen eh?

Didn’t see Burn either. Wonder if he has joined Manquillo on the injured list.

Tickets have been put on sale quite far in advance for these friendlies really. In summer especially people with kids will not know what they're doing until last minute. A lot of people will buy tickets in the last week before or on the day. 

28 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Tickets have been put on sale quite far in advance for these friendlies really. In summer especially people with kids will not know what they're doing until last minute. A lot of people will buy tickets in the last week before or on the day. 

This is basically situation I’m in. Going to go to at least one of the games, but not sure whether I’ll take my young’un or not.