Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

4 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Happy for anybody to confirm otherwise like in case I'm wrong, but pretty sure that's the case.

No, you're right, I've just checked on the official site.

Edited by bigfella

It seems to have been all getting a bit frantic and frustrated in my daily lurk , sorry I mean the More Transfer Rumours thread… . Thought I’d come in here and quietly revel in the fact we have a game THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY WATCH on tomorrow  :banana:

(…apologies if you can’t wangle, or wag it from, work around the kick off time). Really looking forward to it! 

10 hours ago, CFlan said:

Seeing Elliot Anderson on a bicycle had me clenching onto my phone in my pocket. 

Cant tell if there's a subtle Elliott, Bicycle, phone - E.T allegory to that comment or if its a massive coincidence.

Edited by Wolfcastle

9 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Cant tell if there's a subtle Elliott, Bicycle, phone - E.T allegory to that comment or if its a massive coincidence.

Nah, just that he looks like one of those phone snatching bike scrotes. 

Guest reefatoon

Good to see ASM smiling at last at the end there. He’s looked as miserable as sin on all the other footage. Needs to get that smile back. Happy player, better player.

Edited by reefatoon

Almiron, Joelinton and Bruno all riding a bike while eating an apple :kasper:

That used to show a level no player other than Shola could reach, not even Messi. I'm not sure how I feel about that :icon_scratch:

Am I right in thinking it's also being shown on the YouTube channel? Would be much easier if so. Always screen casts to TV much better from YouTube than it does from NUFC website.

2 hours ago, reefatoon said:

Good to see ASM smiling at last at the end there. He’s looked as miserable as sin on all the other footage. Needs to get that smile back. Happy player, better player.

Genuine question, because I didn't follow things closely until the takeover - has he ever looked happy or something other than hunted and paranoid? Or is it something that Bruce/the takeover/his faltering trajectory did for him? It's been one of my long term concerns about him, to be honest.

27 minutes ago, 80 said:

Genuine question, because I didn't follow things closely until the takeover - has he ever looked happy or something other than hunted and paranoid? Or is it something that Bruce/the takeover/his faltering trajectory did for him? It's been one of my long term concerns about him, to be honest.

Someone I know who works for the club said he’s generally just grumpy/moody. All the shit on Twitter is done by someone else.