Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

Not long to go now. Will be interesting to see what team starts this game. Hopefully Pope and Botman get a good amount of game time for us to get  good look at them, especially Botman.

Will we be having unlimited and roll on roll off substitutions do we think?

3 minutes ago, kattlauv said:

So only live for UK and Saudi Arabia?

Yes technically, but if you're smart enough you can use VPN software to get around that if you are in other countries.

46 minutes ago, Sifu said:

Also saw Adam P sipping a can of Coke at Saalfelden station.

In my eyes he's probably the best and most loyal fan we have.  He keeps this up he will probably go down as the greatest supporter NUFC have ever had.  Also class he does not drink to excess like a lot of our away fans.

Edited by Slim

Logged on via TV and live feed (NUFCTV) just has whirling circle of doom. Hoping won’t be the case at kick-off. 

That said, if does crash NUFC.COM have link to watch if in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (German commentary)  so presumably those of you with a VPN can just select one of those countries and watch via the link? (Never had one/not sure how it works). 

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I'm sure that this is absolutely true. :lol:

That being said I think there's definitely something to be said for the days where we had only the matches to form opinions of players, rather than getting anxious about a duff touch and a moody expression, captured during kickabouts on the training pitch. As much as I'm enjoying the content, it opens up the door to painful amounts of over-analysis at times. 

Generally, I agree with this but I'm more thinking about... Everything I've seen of him over the past half year. He always looks like he's in another place in the after match dressing room shots, for example.

Him piggy backing on Willock is the first time I can remember seeing him having a carefree smile. I genuinely hope the therapy out there continues to work, it looks like they're having fun :thup:

Looks to me like, back up CBs, back up CMs, first choice left side, back up right side, plus Wilson and Pope.

Wonder if Howe is starting to see Longstaff as a starter, baring in mind he ended the season in the team.

1 minute ago, TBG said:

Not far from our starting 11 for Forest 

Trippier for Krafth

Botman/Schar for Lascelles

Bruno for Willock

joelinton for murphy

Someone for Anderson

Aye, the thing that excites me most about this pre-season is whether Anderson is ready. I reckon he’ll be desperate to break through into the first team. His game is very versatile so if he could make it, he’d solve a few problems for us