Pre-season (2024/25): Yokohama F Marinos 2-0 Newcastle United

bowlingcrofty

Just now, Rocker said:

:anguish:I will have a word with Billy Tray, unless it was him. Can't imagine that, though. 

Mainly the other one but hes definitely made a few comments too, like i said really cringy stuff. Reminded me of Krusty the clown when he did standup badly

Just seen the charge for this has gone down as a “direct debit - continuous payment”. I bought the match pass for £4.99. Does anyone know why that would be a continuous payment? Seems very odd.

I suggest if you’ve bought any of the passes for these pre-season games you check that. 

10 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Just seen the charge for this has gone down as a “direct debit - continuous payment”. I bought the match pass for £4.99. Does anyone know why that would be a continuous payment? Seems very odd.

I suggest if you’ve bought any of the passes for these pre-season games you check that. 

It’s how we’re going to afford a RW. Thank you for your continued donations.

9 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Mainly the other one but hes definitely made a few comments too, like i said really cringy stuff. Reminded me of Krusty the clown when he did standup badly

Gutted about this. The main one can be a good host but he's done offensive lines before and refuses to accept he's done wrong (called folks "puffs" as an insult, albeit not a jab at homosexuality as such) but kicked off royally about him being asked about his Parkinsons at SJP once. Billy can get close to the knuckle without crossing the line.

It's the only NUFC channel I like so I really hope they listen to themselves and improve. I think someone needs a word in the main one's shell-like because they're aiming for more mainstream recognition but you absolutely cannot go on with casual discrimination of any kind.

Just now, Stal said:

Gutted about this. The main one can be a good host but he's done offensive lines before and refuses to accept he's done wrong (called folks "puffs" as an insult, albeit not a jab at homosexuality as such) but kicked off royally about him being asked about his Parkinsons at SJP once. Billy can get close to the knuckle without crossing the line.

It's the only NUFC channel I like so I really hope they listen to themselves and improve. I think someone needs a word in the main one's shell-like because they're aiming for more mainstream recognition but you absolutely cannot go on with casual discrimination of any kind.

We have had it on a few times and its the first time i noticed it but was so often you couldnt not miss it. They seemed decent enough craic on other pods

2 hours ago, Fezzle said:

Endless 'Japanese' craic, so many references to people looking like Mr Miagyi, the 'sorry' in accents when they foul us etc.

Oh and the haw haw Japanese people are tiny jokes

That will be the big lad Paul and probably his mate with the yorkshire accent, Billy I think he's called. Both are neanderthals, I only watch that when they have the one called Statto on it, he's the only reason for watching/listening to it.

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

What’s people’s thoughts on the attendance today? 13k seems very poor. Any reasons why so other than Mike Ashley.

We just aren't that big/don't have the big name players to draw neutral punters I'd guess.